Senior National Training Squad

F

frogie

I am just trying to see how many seniors put there entry in for National Training Squad.
It would be good to see if they got the 30 women and 30 men that it was advertised for.

SENIORS NATIONAL TRAINING SQUAD

Due to the lack of response from Seniors Bowlers for our Seniors National Training Squad, applications will remain open until June 30th, 2003.

National Training Squad applications are available from the TBA website and can be submitted as per instructions on the application.

Tenpin Bowling Australia Limited will be selecting a team to represent Australia at the

ASIAN SENIOR TENPIN BOWLING CHAMPIONSHIP
Central Lanes Bowling Centre, Tamuning, Guam
October 1st until October 8th 2003

This team will be selected from the Seniors National Training Squad.

National Training Squad

It's now May 13th, can TBA list who are in the Seniors National Training Squad or is it a national secret?

national squad

thanks for that, but there must be entries already in

i know of 2 women from WA who have nominated, is there anyone else out there who has put there hand up?

if the response is that poor, could the management and selection process be handed over to the ATBSO?

just a thought

From the A.C.T. there were 2 men that I know off.
one is myself and the other is Vic. Travascus. :D :D :D
[ I have been made aware that the Ladies Open [ not Seniors ] have been informed that they made the training squad.] :eek: :eek: :eek:

Senior Training Squad

The information you are seeking is on the TBA site, in the ranking points section.

Your idea regarding handing over the seniors team selection to the ATBSO is a nice thought, but I dont think its going to happen. We are not exactly in TBA's good books at present - I think its because we are holding our Challenge in Brisbane and not Townsville, or something silly like that. If only we had some ATBSO members in Townsville......

Actually I would like to go to the TBA tournament in Townsville as well as taking part in the Challenge. Hopefully information regarding the TBA Seniors Cup will be forthcoming before too long, otherwise I might have to rethink my game plan.

Back
Top Bottom