Sean Rash - 2014 Best Bowler - vote now..!!!

For all you tenpin bowlers, Sean Rash is a world champion bowler that gives as much back to the bowling world to keep our sport alive and well. Get behind him and the rest of us who appreciate him and vote for him as the 2014 Best Bowler.

Sean Rash‎Brunswick Bowling Tour Down Under - Oz Tenpin Epping Lanes
Hey everyone, need your support. Please vote for 2014 Best Bowler.
http://espn.go.com/espys/2014/

Belmo certainly showed the tour who was boss this year. The ball company 'my tool is bigger than yours' crap is getting old though. Obviously who ever wins that week has the 'best balls in the world', which is a complete load of crap as no one manufacturer has all the answers on every pattern. I actually believe there are very few balls coming onto the market these days that aren't first rate gear, bowlers have never had it so easy in choosing good equipment, regardless of name stamped (or in Motiv's case embedded) on the side!

Like him or not belmo has had an unbelievable year and is best bowler going around today plus why support an American when there is an Aussie u can vote for

At the end of the day its everybody's OWN OPINION on who THEY think is the best bowler. I dont vote on these things anymore because 9/10 times it just goes to the most popular player, not the best.

Back
Top Bottom