Scoring pace at junior Nationals?

i no that when ever i go away for competitions i always bowl over my everage.
so when it comes to a comp like nationals and shield, and us juniors bowl high scores and kill our averages, it comes down to the pattern being easy??
i believe that the high scores is from the persons strive to do better than any other bowler that is there!
isnt that what we went away for?
to beat the other states and bring home the cup and shield??
i no thats what us Vic Chicks went out to do!
and we all bowled awesome!
and bought home the cup!
and no one can say that the patterns were easy!
we alll struggled at one point or another!
dont take bowling well away from us juniors.
just kills the strive.
thats just my two cents worth

lol you totally missed the point. It's not about people bowling over average. There are many people who are going to do that.
but being nationals, it would be more than likely to sport a harder oil pattern because of its higher profile. Does US open have an easy pattern? No. The point is, if nationals wasn't a blocked condition, a lot 'less' people would have bowled over average.

It's not just determination & will-power that makes you guys bowl over average. But continue thinking that, because when you hit harder conditions in your later years, you'll understand what we are talking about here.

[edit]

Also lol at 'no one can say the pattern was easy', i refer to the post above mine, & what our juniors came back saying. Basically the same thing, easy pattern, high or wide was split or 10

lol true. However, the tournament is made to cater for the higher-skilled juniors, right? Well, Juniors in general, but the year a 10 year old comes first is the year I eat my legs & bowling arm.
Look at it this way, they don't lay an easy pattern in the south pacific classic just because a 150 average bowler is bowling in it. :O

lol true. However, the tournament is made to cater for the higher-skilled juniors, right? Well, Juniors in general, but the year a 10 year old comes first is the year I eat my legs & bowling arm.
Look at it this way, they don't lay an easy pattern in the south pacific classic just because a 150 average bowler is bowling in it. :O
presidents shield and the open masters are catered for the high skilled junior
but the nationals themselves are graded and are catered for all juniors no point layin a 3:1 or 2:1 pattern and seeing young kids bowling way under average they will end up lost to the sport.

its quiet possible a 10 year old could win an event or even a restricted masters.

lol the amount of 10 pins was a joke and 7 pins for the leftys but then some balls would hit the head pin that would usually end up in a split and it would be a strike and also easy lanes i saw all of masters and scouted across all the games they need to make it harder that way it will be more interesting

Back
Top Bottom