Nationals Pattern released

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
1 pattern for the 3 weeks, everyone gets to bowl on it at all levels including Rachuig. Lane surface is Anvilane Pro.

With my experience I already know what the scoring pace will be like, a touch high for my liking but hey, everyone has a chance, let the games begin!

Attachments

• Australia_V3_9_10.pdf
    82.9 KB · Views: 225
We laid it down for NSW Sport Series yesterday. Right handers got to play outside 10 for most of the day if they chose to. Took 9 games at 4-5 to a pair to fry the heads in any noticeable fashion. Almost unheard of these days. (Got me in the front half of game 10, the bloody thing!)

The pattern offers a good balance between challenge and playability. We can make it 1:1 on left if you think that's a better idea. I think that's a great idea. You're a genius, George. Let's do it! ;)

The pattern offers a good balance between challenge and playability. We can make it 1:1 on left if you think that's a better idea. I think that's a great idea. You're a genius, George. Let's do it! ;)

Check lane draw first please Jason, only on Georgies pair.

It is quite challenging on the left :), I suspect I'll be standing close to the big dot and piping it up 10 (pretty deep for a lefty). Let's hope I dont have to stand inside the big dot otherwise tissues will be in order but let's face it though, I could and probably will throw it faster and stay further left!

I'm predicting 3 300's for the 3 weeks of the tournament, just an educated guess :)

I'd shoot 2100 on it, if i was going!!

After the Sports tournament on the weekend at Rooty Hill I'd be booking my flights now Adrian if you think you can avg 230+. Winner only avg 218.... you'd be a certainty!

its good to see, they have taken the difficulty out of rachiug this year with a lunch time reoil.

we will have some sore bodies over the 3 days, as they cool down, then warm up again

its good to see, they have taken the difficulty out of rachiug this year with a lunch time reoil.

we will have some sore bodies over the 3 days, as they cool down, then warm up again

Thats the main reason I quit Rachuig. Too much warm up, cool down, warm up, cool down. The old bones couldnt handle it anymore:(:(:(

I wil be there tho, firstly for the Seniors Cup and then, if I have a good enough look, I will come back for the Masters. Pattern looks ok to me too.

not for me i won 11.5 out of 14 games the worst they got the better i bowled

Dave, I've seen your ball look fantastic on the absolute dust and tumbleweeds outside 10 board at the great wall of Orange. Especially once the sandpaper squad have been through it like an army using "scorched earth" policy!

anyway it may be good to, as i might find a pattern with a enough oil to use my track balls, consistantly

Or you could just adjust with your hand god forbid instead of changing to some sort of magic ball that adjusts for you.... just a thought

Back
Top Bottom