Save Bowling from Easy Lane Conditions

I couldn't possibly imagine that there is anyone this side of the equator - and very likely north of it either who has more knowledge about this sport than Eric Jang. What a unique [sorry Eric - meant in the nicest possible way of course] resource he is - I witnessed first hand his subtle coaching hand at work in Asia some years ago but of course his coaching successes make up a list as long as his own bowling performances at the height of his career. Eric Jang is one of those rarest of all people in any sport - a true Living Legend.

I couldn't possibly imagine that there is anyone this side of the equator - and very likely north of it either who has more knowledge about this sport than Eric Jang. What a unique [sorry Eric - meant in the nicest possible way of course] resource he is - I witnessed first hand his subtle coaching hand at work in Asia some years ago but of course his coaching successes make up a list as long as his own bowling performances at the height of his career. Eric Jang is one of those rarest of all people in any sport - a true Living Legend.

And a real nice bloke to boot. He could also fit the words of another reasonably well known sporting star who said of himself, " Float like a butterfly - Sting like a bee." Eric's bowling style was truly poetry in motion.

Back
Top Bottom