SA Under 25's Squad

falloutboy

Hack Carry Identifier
Does anyone know who made the squad for SA Under 25's. Salisbury apparently had their qualifer's today, Village Bowl is this Saturday. Not sure when the other centre's are holding their qualifiers.

From what I heard, Salisbury Qualifiers were Michael Chugg, The Chan Brothers and Lee Hutchinson. Woodville I only know two, which are Rob Elliott and Shane Tunnah.

falloutboy said:
From what I heard, Salisbury Qualifiers were Michael Chugg, The Chan Brothers and Lee Hutchinson. Woodville I only know two, which are Rob Elliott and Shane Tunnah.

Try Tran brothers - ignorance ain't bliss !!!!!

emmtee83 said:
Thats a big call mate. Lets leave the sledging alone. The bigger man is the one that doesn't respond. :D

It wasn't sledging man, it was a quote, not a sledge. I didn't start the quote thing. I spelt your name wrong and then get drilled for it. Let it go man. :)

Full Salisbury squad is: Lee Hutchison, Michael Chugg, Tim Tran and Michael Tran. For the girls: Jamie-Ann Kennedy, Vicki Hannam, Tori Thompson and Tymeka Goold.
Congratulations to all who made the team. It was great to see so many trying out and the high scores that were needed and achieved to make the team.
Bring on November.

Any news of other Centre teams.

Great to see someone posting squads.

Village Bowl Team Mens - Mathew Schoessow, Richard Skelton, Rhys Dent, Peter Oliver.
Women - Karen ?, Renee Porter, Kelly Foreman and not sure of the other girl at the moment, but will find out soon to update the post.

Can't wait till november :)

hey
Noarlunga Had there try outs today. Interesting day but teams as follows

Mens team
Paul Head
Ben Onions
Scott W
Daniel martin
reserve Scott forthsyh

Female
to be anounced we didn't have enough girls turn up me being the only one today LOl

Where abouts is it being held this year? Can't wait for it had a blast last year .

Lizi

Back
Top Bottom