2005 Under 25's

J

janine

Hi guys I've been out of the game for a few years and just getting back into it now, can anyone please tell me where Under 25's is going to be held this year? I heard it was Woodville but does anyone know if it will be ready by then?

Also can someone please tell me when SA Adult State Championships are held?

Thanks!

:D

Woodville will be up and running before under 25's and the calendar on the tba site says adult state champs are on 26th-28 of August and 10-11 th of September at Village.

Hi spencey yes hun it is Janine parks , she says she has been out of the game for a little while now but i bowl in the same league she does and i tell you , it does not seem like she has been out for a few years at all :D

Hi nunny , see you tonight :D

hi spence, yeah its me...how are ya?

thanks tash, you're a sweety but i'm still feeling a little rusty, i can still throw a good game but a little consistency wouldn't go astray!!! :p

bt, what do you mean there won't be enough lanes, i thought they were only losing 4 lanes??

Their new setup is having the centre split in 2... they will have 10 lanes for pure social and then 20 lanes for pure tournament and league...apparently this will not be enough lanes for under 25's and so there are now discussions about where it will be held. Should be an answer soon

Janine

As far as I am aware, if Under 25's isn't run at Woodville. I do believe that it will be moved to Noarlunga Bowl.

I am only going by what I have been told by a couple of people that work at Noarlunga. If it is different then I am yet to hear but from my understanding it was suppose to be held at Woodville and Noarlunga in 2006. If it isn't held at Woodville they were going to bring the next centre (Noarlunga) forward one year.

THANKS

SNEEZY
:D :D :D

im good thanks Janine, long time no see...

it doesnt matter where under 25's is this year cuz where ever it will be my team will win it :D

its also Scott Smith and my testimonial (last) year so it is bound to be a corker of a tournament either way..

so be there or be square :p

let the games begin.. :cool:

hey Spencey babe , I will come and watch you to make sure you finish the way I did , you made my last year (2004) * wiping tears away at the thought of being old lol* an enjoyable and very memorable one for many reasons.

So it is only natural that I return the favour to one of my best mates!and make sure I am there to kick your little toosh , when your mind starts wandering during the tournament and masters (mmmmm sounds familiar...... don't know why :rolleyes: ) to ensure you win that Gold medal or a few of them anyway!

:D

yep spence i'll be there, just been confirmed i am bowling for salisbury this year. Your last year huh? Geez you are old, my last year isn't until next year...
poor tash, you are gonna be missed this year, my first year back and you're too bloody old to bowl, just my luck! ah well my turn next year hey....

Nunny my sweet , I know bloody awful, i could always forge my birth certificate to 1980 instaed of 1979 , not a bad idea, know anyone that can do it ?? LOL no i will be there to also make sure you do well , we have been friends for many years now , too many to count , and it is really good you are back like i said wednesday night , you bowl like you have not had any time off .

It is one of the best tournamaments SA has , i bowled in it for 13 years and i look forward to supporting you all .

Back
Top Bottom