SA Junior Youth Circuit - Woodville Results

Dion A

Congrats to the new commer Zac Krebekx for taking out the Junior section today at Woodville!! Today was a history making day!! 33 bowlers (20 Juniors, 13 Youth) rocked up at Woodville today which as predicted before the event was a circuit record!!! Well done and thanks to everyone that showed up it sure has made all this hard work seem worth it!! Was great to see an array of new faces out there today, hopefully there will be more to come for the Next Event @ Norwood!! Lets hope numbers stay at as this circuit will really take off if they do!!

Please find attached the results for today!! Updated rankings list will be sent around very soon!!

Thanks again to everyone that bowled

Dion

Attachments

• Woodville Results.pdf
    44.5 KB · Views: 74
Also special mention to Michael Tran for assisting Lyn today with scores and what not!! Thanks Michael all the help is much appreciated!!

Dion

Theres no pole at norwood......... :confused:
Haha well done to eveyrone today that was great fun except for that stepladder match against dion (if i ever play you again damn i better win! revenge will be sweet)
cyas all at the next event for more pole dancing fun!

Alex

Hey Do i need to download acrobat to read those? and is there a chance you could convert it to a different program and repost like notepad or wordpad please

A special mention to Craig Murray, who bowled extremely well all day and finished 2nd for the Junior Boys. Proud of ya mate.

Hi Dion
I would like to say thanks you,LYN and MICHAEL for doing a great job today hope to see more Juniors at NORWOOD BOWL on the 1st of JULY

Paul Porter
Bowler/Coach

This event is Dions baby he has done all the organisation,booking centres, accreditation, and all the work that goes into a tournament. He has worked extremely hard to get this off the ground this year so I get a bit embarassed being thanked for typing a few scores(but thanks anyway). I really don't know whats wrong with him why he can't bowl and record everyones scores as well. Suppose he has to keep his parents busy. Great numbers today.

My son James bowled in this event on the weekend. he is only 11, been bowling for a little over six months and has never bowled in a tournament before.

He was made to feel welcome right from the very start. Dion, Bobba, Aaron, Dan, Louise, Tim and many others took the time to talk to him and encourage him throughout the day. He loved his first tourny and is already talking about the July event. James was talking for hours afterwards about who bowled in what way and how many friends he made.

The tournament was extremely well run and clearly everyone had a lot of fun.

Thankyou everyone for making this event so enjoyable for James. Congrats to Dion on everything he has done in getting this off the ground.

I heartily encourage all juniors and youth to get involved, this is a fantastic event in every way.

Des

Woodville Results in Excel format for you! If you have any more difficulties let me know!
Dion

Attachments

• Woodville.xls
    77 KB · Views: 21
I'd just like to say I was very impressed by the turnout last weekend, some very encouraging signs for the future of Tenpin Bowling in SA.

A huge well done to Dion for organising the events and all the hard work behind the scenes.

I just wish I was a year younger.....so I could join in all the fun!!

'Old Man' Tran

Back
Top Bottom