SA Junior Youth Circuit FINAL RESULTS!!!!

S

SAJYC

Today signified the end of the year for the SA Junior Youth Circuit. We would like to thank all those who have supported the circuit in its very first year and we hope for your continued support next year. The results from todays event at Woodville are as follows:

JUNIOR
1st Shane Williams 208.3 ave 1250
2nd Matt Kanafa 206.3 ave 1241
3rd Alex Klass 203.3 ave 1220

YOUTH
1st Clair Johnston 216.7 ave 1300
2nd Lee Hutchison 194.5 ave 1167

Overall Standings were taken from the bowlers best 42 games results are as follows:

JUNIOR
1st Alex Klass 8580
2nd Matt Kanafa 8437
3rd Shane Williams 8411
4th Dion Alexander 8262
5th Louise Ingoe 8232
6th Bradley Tanner 8003
7th Kerry-Ann Klop 7872
8th Matt Johnson 7677
9th Ashley Warren 7628
10th Paul Streatfield 7485
11th Rochelyn Czabania 7296

YOUTH
1st Lee Hutchison 8594
2nd Scott Smith 7946
3rd Adam Spencer 7550

Once again thank you to all the bowlers and parents for supporting the circuit and also a big thank you to Ronda Hatchard for the Overall Winners trophies thank you. The circuit will start up on the 29th of February and the centre is yet to be confirmed so we hope to see you all then have a great Christmas and New Year.

SAJYC Committee

i'd just like to say a big congratulations to all the bowlers that went out there and made this possible to lee and alex on winning their respecitive divisions it was a fantastic series and wouldnt have been possible with out the bowlers. but the biggest pat on the back must go to those who worked tirelessly to provide something of quality for s.a's youth and juniors.
lyn alexander margaret streatfield and steve mooney were the main people at the forefront of this series and were absolutely amazing.. its refreshing and encouraging to see the enthusiasim these three outstanding people brought to the youngsters of the state and with little reward apart from seeing 20 odd youngens enjoy themselves once a month..
i can call you all youngens now cuz im over the hill now.. no longer a (official) youth but i thank you guys for giving this state and injection of life and a glimmer of hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel.. keep up the fantastic work and thanks to anyone else that i havent mentioned.. your efforts dont go un-noticed.. im just forgetful in my old age ;)

i hope next year's series is as exciting as this years was and i hope to see many other bowlers out there giving it a go!!
remember.. if you never never go.. you'll never never know!!
good luck have a merry christmas and a happy and safe new year

once again thanks guys..
cheers spence 8)

Back
Top Bottom