S.Q Roll offs

C

cheesecake

i was just woundering who else things its poo that the sq roll offs are like 4 months before the nationals unlike most of the other states from what i have seen, they are having them now.
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_confused.gif

nsw central have had theirs allready as u prob know and i think it ****s that they are so close
we already start training in january and i reckon that they should be now like nearly everywhere else u can get to know the new members and everyone else

but thats my opinion!
catch ya's
michelle astill
ICQ# 56799699

dont worry cheesecake, the same thing happens over in the west
icon_mad.gif
we have problems with raising money to start with, having less time doesn't help that, but you just have to do what you can with the time you've got.

Doesn't really give you a great deal of time to get to know one another or to practice together, just makes it a bit tougher but credit to those who bowl and bowl well at the Nationals.

Hi

Just for the record there is nothing wrong with SQ having their roll offs at the time we have them. I was in the team this year and we had no problems at all with team members not getting along and we also won.

All bowlers of the team bowl league and what have you together so we all know each pretty well before making SQ.

As for not having enough time to train. We utilise the time we have wisely and train hard, which showed in our results from shield and the masters as well all events bowled at nationals this year and any other year.

It really isnt anyone business to go *****ing about when we do and dont have our roll offs. It is up to the South Queensland Committee to decide when they have their roll offs.

Personally I think the start of the year is a good idea as all bowlers are fresh and ready for a new year of bowling.

Just my thoughts.

Kel

I must 100% agree with Kell here. Its not up to bowlers or other states but the SQ committee. We are SQ and any other state has their's at a different time, theya re not all round the same time, so i dont see y SQ cant have theirs when they do.

Each date for each state has their good points and their bad. Live with it.

Kim.

Also may i ask to cheesecake who you actually are pleas.

thanks
bye

i do agree with that
but i think nsw and all them have it at this time cos some of the bowlers live pretty far away from others
in the central team for 2002 there is people from all around sydney as far away as bathurst and the central coast and it does make it hard for us all to train as much as other states and i probally sound like im complaining but im not i am just saying.
and another thing most of the people in central dont go to school n e more and work so that also makes it hard so yeah i just think thats why we had ours so early
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Cheesecake,It cant be the ice maidens day I seem to be contradicting him at every occassion.

We do not have problems over here in the west with fund raising as stated, because we just get on with it and raise whatever funds we need and then we stop, simple really.
Fund raising is never going to be easy no matter when you do it.

However I have to be honest, fund raising over here in the west is made remarkably easier having the ice maiden on our side.
icon_cool.gif

My name is Josh Derome hey ladies as you might or might not know i was in the SQ state team last year training and getting to know everyone we had plenty of time cause like half of use bowl in a league and we see each other most of the time anyways but yeh just like a month or 2 earlier would be nice. Didnt mean to upset ppl just thought i would have my say cause isnt this fourm for that.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom