Rockstar: Supernova Thread

Definately, surely Patrice will go next week.

It will be interesting to see if they have to do double performances or something when they get down to three or do something else to kill the rest of the time left in the show.

Haven't chimed in on this thread yet but i've been an avid watcher of Supernova so why not.

I was stunned to see Toby in the bottom three. The band obviously were as well considering they felt Toby was good enough to perform with them.
The fact that Magni was there as well really shocked me.
I think that fact that these two are consistently in the bottom 3 despite good performances is partly due to coming from relatively small countries in comparison to the U.S.A.

On a different topic how much did Dilana just go ahead and put both feet in her mouth over the last week and then during last night especially. You can't go out and just put down everyone else in the competition because you feel you're the best.
I think she really did some major damage to her chances at fronting the band.
Even if she was the best before those comments, and i'm not saying she was, she will need to prove she is at a completely different level to everyone else to offset that kind of behaviour.

Personally, considering its a hard rock/heavy metal band, i would love to see either Toby, Magni or Lukas front the band atm.
As far as the next to go is concerned i think it would have to be between Ryan and Storm next week. Ryan has proven to be a little inconsistent with his performances but he does bring a lot of intensity and heaps of commitment to every performance. Storm has a great voice but like Ryan has brought a level of inconsistency to her weekly performances. She's not really been bad but she hasn't had a performance thats been really outstanding.

Having said that however i think that Dave Navarro might have been right when he said during the performance show watch out for Ryan "The Dark Horse" Starr.

Definately, I agree with all of the above!!

Plus im not liking the whole suckup thing Ryan is doing either.

Surely he will be the next to go after Storm.

Well said Brendan

Dilana has major work to do after her hissy fit this week. As Dave said they are celebrities and they have a MAJOR target on their backs everytime they open their mouths, walk out the door etc so you have to have thick skin and at the first sign of pressure she bagged on her peers. Yes they are in competition against one another, if she wins the spot to front Supernova one has to wonder what she may say if Gilby, Tommy or Jason get on her goat.

Storm has been very average as has Ryan with a few lucky breaks really.
Magni was ripped off to be in the bottom three lastnight as was Toby, their commitment and performances have been awesome.

Lukas is just awesome, he is like a machine anything he has thrown at him he absolutely kills. We are in awe that the guy wrote a song to the Supernova track in FIFTEEN minutes and was completely satisfied with it. Some of the others took all night!!!! He totally killed Creep the other week and lastnight was just a totally rocken performance with killer vocals.....

His comments regarding what Dilana had said were definately a big suck up attempt.
He probably should have just left it alone and let her keep hanging herself.
It would be interesting to see the fans put Dilana in the bottom three next week as a way of deflating her ego a bit. She would definately be safe as i think she is highly favoured by Supernova, although maybe not quite so much after this week.
There is no doubt that the final few weeks will be very interesting.

Agree with what your saying about Lukas, the guy rocks!!!

Most of the people left in the competition will go on to better things after this whether they are chosen for Supernova or not.

What i would really like to see is the 2nd place person get a gig as lead singer of the house band. If they want to be a band and don't have a lead singer already.
They could be pretty successful i reckon.

Ok, I know people are not going to agree with me, but that's ok. After watching the performances, I had in mind who I thought should be in the bottom three. Yes I agree with Patrice being there, but also Magni. His performance was good, but you couldn't hear the words even though most people know the song. Also I thought Lukas should have been in the bottom three because his performance did nothing for the audience. Yes, he has an awesome voice and will definately be there at the end.

One last thing, GO TOBY!!!!!!

Bec

At this stage in the competition it is basically down to the voters favourite rocker not so much the performance i think... I thought though that storm should of been in the bottom three instead of Toby but obviously thats not what others think...

Also I cannot get over how big Dilana's ego is getting, the girl can sing and probably had an edge over others but she has to think before she talks... If she can't handle living with Lukas I can't see her being on tour with these guys and what she could possibly say to the media...

The next to go i think it will be between Storm and Magni...

WOW, big call Storm or Magni......

Perhaps bottom three will be Ryan, Storm and ??????? Dilana needs a stint in the bottom three to knock some attitude out of her!!!!

OMG, Dilana is just going from bad to worse. What actually happened to Magni we tuned in late and saw his head bleeding and she was hysterical saying "I'm so sorry Magni" whilst Storm was comforting her!

She'll have to deliver a knock out performance or she's gonna be in BIG trouble.

Dilana, Magni and Lukas were sitting outside, she saw the camera men comming and she got up threw her glass on the floor and yelled out **** and ran off... A piece of glass went right into Magni's head.

Hey, thanks for that cause we saw him in the bathroom with the cut to his forehead, but then they didn't eloborate on it any further for the rest of the show. He didn't look too impressed! Which is to be expected. She seems to be doing some very silly things that are really getting everyone's back up at the moment

Dilana just went through one of those times when you just can't do anything right. She couldn't even be angry without it causing problems.

Tonights performances are set to be very interesting.
Lukas singing Lithium when he doesn't even like the song will be a tough act to pull off.
Most of the rest of the contestants got something they could really work with though.
Can't wait.

First of all, what a week..tonights elimination night was a suprise but first how good was Lukas with supernova..that looked like a complete picture to me...

In my opinion Ryan wouldn't of made the distance but in this case i thought that tonight anyone of those 3 could of gone home... Dilana had a shocking performace and storm was good...I was expecting a double elimination but i think that will be comming up next week...

Im definately glad Ryan went, the guy has an ego the size of America!!!

Storm will go next week.

Lukus's performance was good especially when he was hitting the high notes I cant stay the growleyness though it totally kills the song.

Id love to see Toby Win!

Finally glad to see Dilanna learned her lesson to think before she speaks.

It was sad to see Ryan go but i think it was his time.
That said i think that from now on i will be sad who ever leaves as everybody is so talented and brings their own special qualities to the show.

From now on its about who can bring their best performances every week and Ryan just didn't tonight.

I too think Storm will probably be next to go but at this stage it really is anybodies guess.

Eliminations are going to be extremely hard from here on as all the rockers left have an amazing array of talent.

Ryan had evolved ten fold in the past few weeks but he was definately not right as the frontman for Supernova.

Lukas's performance fronting Supernova was FREAKIN unreal that guy is the WHOLE package. Storm has a great personality and looks as though she would slot in with no dramas, but she just isn't bringing it. She's just same, same, safe, safe!!!

Dilana absolutely will think before speaking, bottom three was a BIG, BIG shock for her lastnight.

Toby is just rocking on and really has the potential to make it all the way.

Magni should officially take over the title of dark horse from hear on!

Next week should make for some VERY interesting viewing :D :lol:

Power Penguin said:
Im definately glad Ryan went, the guy has an ego the size of America!!!
Storm will go next week.
Lukus's performance was good especially when he was hitting the high notes I cant stay the growleyness though it totally kills the song.
Id love to see Toby Win!
Finally glad to see Dilanna learned her lesson to think before she speaks.

Agree With you Kelly ,I din't really like Ryan anyway.

So glad that Toby is still going though should be interseting now there are only 5 left.

Back
Top Bottom