Rockstar: Supernova Thread

The two left standing for supernova to make their decision will definatly be between Toby and Lukas with out a doubt!

Lukas all the way! but toby is also good. would be nice to see an aussie up there.

Just Bear in mind that ALL TV show are to do with TV rating not talent.
eg Australian Idol it to boost channel rating not find an idol

Although Dilana has been a right pain in the butt of late, she fully redeemed herself lastnight. She was awesome....

It's gonna be a hard call :confused:

Magni just doesn't seem right
Dilana is awesome, but she seems like she'd be hard work and her song writing ability is not all that good
Lukas is just the whole package, from looks, stage presence, voice to song writing
AND
Toby is fantastic he's the real deal

It looks like it might be Toby and Lukas fighting it out and unfortunately Magni will be going first up tonight

EVS

My votes last night went to TOBY , used the red to Vote, love the active!

will be waiting patiently for supernova tonight , and then may even watch it 2 hours later !

Go Toby , but it is gonna be a close call I think.

The Rockstar: Supernova finale starts live at 10 AM so I'll be pulling up a chair in 10 minutes.

After last night, I just have a feeling that Dilana is gonna take it out. Although I hope it's the Aussie that gets it.

Well what a dissapointing end to what was a great show. The people wanted Dilana and I'm glad they booed Lukas because I haven't liked him since the start.

Supernova made the wrong choice.

Bring on Toby and Dilana's Albums.

Yeah I will buy the album regaurdless because Supernova rock.

It was interesting though because Lukas sang the Supernova songs differently to the last time.

I also buy the top 5's album.

Tobys band actually has an album out at the moment.

The band has to change their name cause another band of the same name got upset and took them to court and won. lol. kinda should think a name through and check next time.

Well what a dissapointing end to what was a great show. The people wanted Dilana and I'm glad they booed Lukas because I haven't liked him since the start.
Supernova made the wrong choice.
Bring on Toby and Dilana's Albums.

Agreed....

The only Rock Stars that should wear makeup are KISS

Super Nova may Rock but Lucas sucked..

WOW,

We are at work so haven't seen the final yet. We weren't going to log in cause we knew it would spoil the suprise....But it just got the BETTER of us, we couldn't wait.

We are just totally awe struck, although Lukas was good we really didn't think he would win and from what you guys are saying the fans are "Not Happy Jan" that's a bad mistake on Supernova's part after all it's the fans who buy the music, concert tickets and merchandise etc

We still can't wait to watch the final regardless

WOW,
We are at work so haven't seen the final yet. We weren't going to log in cause we knew it would spoil the suprise....But it just got the BETTER of us, we couldn't wait.
We are just totally awe struck, although Lukas was good we really didn't think he would win and from what you guys are saying the fans are "Not Happy Jan" that's a bad mistake on Supernova's part after all it's the fans who buy the music, concert tickets and merchandise etc
We still can't wait to watch the final regardless

ha ha yeah im ready for tonight to watch it again!

Atleast Gilby offered to help Dilana write and produce her cd and Dave said he will play guitar on.

Yeah especially since Dave is helping Storm out as well. I was listening to her interview on Dave's radio station the other night.

I was waiting to watch it tonight with the family.... hubby more like it but i couldn't resist....... Glad Toby got to the 3 though..... now just to wait for the Supernova album ....... and the rockstars to get there songs out.....

i can't believe Lukas won, he just looks retarded when moving around on stage. i wanted Toby to win he was awesome

I couldn't agree more, have watched the show from day one and thought that Dilana had so much more stage presence than any of the other rockers.
Lukas always looked like he was half tanked or fully stoned. and had no where near the vocal talent of either Toby or Magni. Maybe they saw something in him that the rest of us missed, or maybe they thought personality wise he fitted in better with the groups image.
I personally thought after seeing all four performances with supanova over the last four weeks that Dilanas was the outstanding performance. She had so much stage presence, maybe they just couldn't envision a female singing for them.

Back
Top Bottom