Rockstar: Supernova Thread

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
Thought I'd start a thread for the new Rockstar show that's already been going on for a few weeks now. Now my personal favourite in this comp is Dilana, she is just totally ****ing awesome. Althought my favourite performance from this week's show was Ryan with "Losing My Religion". He nailed it in my opinion.

This band could be so damn awesome come the end of the season. They've got Gilby Clarke, Tommy Lee and Jason Newstead. All awesome musicians.

Plus I really hope Jill gets it from "The Hatchet Man" next week.

Discuss

yawn... why oh why do they have to create a reality tv show to find a lead singer of their band? Why can't they do the old fashioned way of just doing private auditions like Metallica for their new bassist or Spineshank for their new front man?

Reality tv = sh!t in my honest opinion

We are not fans of reality TV but watched Rockstar Inxs and are now hooked on Rockstar Supernova....

Brad's favoutite is Toby (the Aussie)
Rachel's favourite is Storm (she rocks)
Dilana is awesome also

Hoping Jill or Patrice get it from "The Hatchet Man"

Can't wait to see what lyrics they come up with to accompany Supernova's music this week!

I love Rockstar supernova...my opinions on who will probably further in the compeition and stand out from the rest would be:

Lukas
Dilana
Toby

oh and storm

I think these are the most potential people to front this band

They rock!

Definately one of my favourite shows on foxtel at the moment!!!

Tommy Lee is definately a gun

Im also liking Lukas, Dilana and Toby!!!

Out of the girls the honestly Dilana is the only one with the voice to front the band.

From the footage aired on the songs written,

Toby and Lucas were definately the best. We were a little dissapointed in Dilana, we expected alot more from her :confused: and Storm seemed to go psycho????

I'm going to say something evil... (ducks from incoming random objects)

IDOL IS BETTER!!! :D

Hahaha just watching it for all the auditions is entertainment enough!

~*Mr ROTOGRIP*~ said:
I'm going to say something evil... (ducks from incoming random objects)

IDOL IS BETTER!!! :D

Hahaha just watching it for all the auditions is entertainment enough!

Even the sh*tty auditions can't save Idol anymore. Its time has come and gone. Get rid of it. The novelty wore off long ago!!

Luke D said:
Even the sh*tty auditions can't save Idol anymore. Its time has come and gone. Get rid of it. The novelty wore off long ago!!
Hehe I watched that Idol auditions the other night (yes, I was bored) and it was champagne comedy watching just how bad most of the auditioners were.
Best moment of the whole show was when Kyle threw a glass of water on that d*ckhead trying to be some 80's superhero, and end up tipping the desk up trying to pull him across the desk to give him one to go on with :lol:

Dilana, Lukas and Toby rocked, they will surely be the final three. Dilana is just a talent like no other and she was awesome with Gilby....

Lukas absolutely killed it and he does it so effortlessly. Dilana didn't looked too impressed though.

And Toby wants this sooooo bad, he is pulling out all the punches.

Zayra will go for sure this week, will Jill and Patrice pulling up the bottom three

Good Show last night...Lukas has to get the Encore tonight he was awsome, dilana was probably was annoyed cause she told him to do 'creep' and obviously it payed off BIG TIME for him...

It was suprising to see how much Ryan has stepped up especially from last night...

Good Call tonight from Supernova getting rid of both Josh and Jill. Josh didn't suit the band at all and Jill just took all of their constructive critisism as attacks and continued to oversing everything.

I expect Patrice to go next week, then Zayra.

Playa said:
Good Call tonight from Supernova getting rid of both Josh and Jill. Josh didn't suit the band at all and Jill just took all of their constructive critisism as attacks and continued to oversing everything.
I expect Patrice to go next week, then Zayra.

I agree, a little suprised Josh didnt stay and get kicked next week and Zayra next week. I think if when he sung to stay tonight if he lost the guitar like they said he would of stayed (and probably got kicked next week)

Very glad to see that Jill went, she was just to me, me, me all the time and her screaming was OMG. We're a little surprised it wasn't Zayra. We thought she'd defiantely go this week!!!!

It will probably be Zayra or Patrice next week, they are totally not right for the band.

How awesome was Lukas in his encore????

Yes that was a bit rough, it was definately Patrice's time to go and Ryan will probably be next It's getting hard now because they're down to 6 which obviously means half of them will end up being the bottom three next week.

Storm was all guns blazing but now she's really quite ordinary
Lukas and Dilana are the bEST by far

Back
Top Bottom