Reviews Competition...

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Totalbowling, in conjunction with Bowling Balls Australia, is pleased to announce the March Reviews Competition.
To make this new format review section useful, we are going to need some new reviews, so as incentive, we are putting up a $50 gift voucher to be used towards ANY Bowling Ball on www.bowlingballsaustralia.com.au for the most creative, and informative review!
The competition will end on March the 31st at midnight, with the winner announced on April the 1st.
For those that aren't too sure on how to write a review, here is a guideline of some information that can/should be included, http://www.bowlingballexchange.com/showthread.php?t=17493) but apart from that, use your imagination, the sky is the limit!
All entries need to be posted in the appropriate section, and a pm needs to be sent to either myself or any of the other admin to confirm your entry. You can enter as many times as you like!
BEST OF LUCK!
Our old owner will do the honors as it’s his birthday that day;) !!!
Have some fun guys!!!!!!!!

Top idea Jase...What a champion
And to max of course for his continuous support to Totalbowling

I should probably mention, that im actually the one that is forking out the $50 voucher, and the order of the ball must be made through me.....

If anyone needs help writing any reviews, let me know, and ill be happy to help!

Cheers guys!

tonx said:
I should probably mention, that im actually the one that is forking out the $50 voucher, and the order of the ball must be made through me.....
If anyone needs help writing any reviews, let me know, and ill be happy to help!
Cheers guys!

Sorry mate i should of clarified that this is wholly and solely Tonx's baby and yes he should receive all credit for this he just asked me to post it for him. Good asset to the site this young fellow surprising though he is Victorian. Are you sure you weren’t born in QLD ???:D :D

Great idea Tonx

Hey Total bowling Team, just wondering if the winner has been announced yet??
I know which one i would pick

The winner was BJ from WA.

His review not only had quite some effort put into it, he also went out of his way to get the review posted on this site, due to some restriction that President Shield guys in WA have on them atm.

I have notified the winner via MSN, and ill keep you guys informed on which ball he picks. There was a delay deciding the winner because I haven't been well.

Thanks to the entries that were received, and I personally would have liked to have seen more, but it seems people were either too shy, or just simply couldnt be bothered. Meh, to each his own, and congrats to BJ!

Street Racer said:
BJ did his review on the Rotogrip Oracle Vision,
Congrats BJ

Thats correct. He purchased his oracle vision off me a little while ago, and being the mad Roto-grip fan that he is, really put the effort in to write an enthusiastic review!

Well done little buddy!

Back
Top Bottom