Reminder - State Champs Entries close this Friday

JoSpencer

2006 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS ENTRIES CLOSE THIS FRIDAY
All Entries must be submitted with full payment and Bowlers Registration details completed.​

Please note, any bowler who participated in either the Youth, De Veer or Rachuig Roll-offs in 2006 MUST complete an All Events at this years State Championships to be eligible to roll-off for ANY team next year, this includes the upcoming Youth Trials.​
Late Entries are NOTaccepted so please get your entries in by Friday
The 2006 State Championships and Open Masters will be held at Woodville Bowl on
State Championships - Friday (evening) 30th June, Saturday 1st July, Sunday 2nd July, Saturday 8th July
Masters - Qualifying during State Championships, Masters Final Sunday 9th July
All other info can be found in the entry form attached.​

Hey peoples,
I am looking for a doubles partner. Am looking at bowling 10.45am Saturday July 1 so anyone interested contact me either here or mobile 0421-952-943.
Cheers,
Robert Elliott

Hey peoples,
In response to my previous post I am no longer searching for a doubles partner.
Thanks,
Bobba

Do I see that right that late entries are now not accepted for the titles. I thought that a little backward, understanding the variables involved with late entries, but if there are free lanes which there always are, why not take late entries?

In this day an age every entry helps............

Cheers

Tony

Please note - Just to clarify -
Additional entries can be booked on the day, subject to lane availability, and only by those bowlers who have registered before the closing date.
Bowlers not registering before the closing date will not be able to submit a late entry.
Keep watching this space (and TBA Website) and ensure you READ entry forms that clearly state all the rules, regs and requirements for TBA SA Events.
Thanks
Jo​

Please refer to updated post regarding Extended Closing Date for Entries as requested by Centre Management at Woodville Bowl. :D

Last days to get your entries in. Reminder that all bowlers who participated in any of the SA Team Trials for Youth, De Veer or Rachuig this year must complete an All Events entry in this year championships to be eligible for ANY SA Team Trials for 2007 State / Rep Teams.

Entries close THIS FRIDAY - 23rd June 2006 -

Friday night team squad - only 3 spots left
Saturday 1st July - Filling fast

Regards

Jo:)

Hi everyone, if you are interested in bowling an Team on Friday night squad, please let me know, I have a team looking for two further bowlers.

Thanks

Jo

Back
Top Bottom