Reminder - 2007 Mackay Open

MJ

Melissa Rogers
Just a little reminder to refresh bowlers memory of the Mackay Open to be held on the 3rd-5th August this year. Over $10,000 total for prize fund, 1st place guaranteed $2,000.
Quick details:
- $180 entry fee (low average incentive $120)
- Ladies Prize fund included
- Famous Calcutta on Saturday night
- Open Practice Day Friday 3rd Aug 9am-5pm - $2 games for open entrants
- One of the best tournaments held in beautiful North Queensland
- This is a nationally ranked tournament

You can find a entry form in the Tournament Entry Form Forum.
The staff at Mackay Leisure Centre are awaiting to start receiving the entries to make this year one of the most successful yet...

Hey Melissa,

Thanks for the reminder, but i dont think people have forgotten about the Mackay Open. People are a bit wary about paying a non refundable $100 deposit this far out from the tournament. I know this is the case with about 6Rocky bowlers, i guess this would be the case with other bowlers too.

Just a suggestion, maybe this rule could be relaxed, because as you are well aware by this time for the last 2 years the squads have been practically full.

Hi Guys

Anybody interested in going to Mackay Open in August, Virgin have $69 fares going at the moment if you wish to book.

I have mine booked already just thought others can take advantage of it

I have been speaking to my boss and manager and they have decided to relax the rule and are now willing to take names without the $100 deposit until the 1st July. But once the start of July hits you are required to have your deposit in within the week otherwise your name will be pulled.

Thanks

Does that mean we can leave names here? If so can I be placed in B squad if possible and I will send my deposit in the coming weeks.

Just to let you all know, Dino from World Class Bowling is sponsoring the Ladies Prize List with a new "Legends" bowling ball for the Ladies High Game over the tournament. Thanks Dino and we look forward to seeing you that weekend.
Cheers,
Lynne

Hey MJ and Lynne,

I am wondering (coz I can't remember :D ) do I get a free entry this year as DC or do I have to pay as normal.

Cheers

Steve Hunt :D

PS Either way I will be there, can you put me down for A Squad

hi mj. could you put ashley clark in squad b thanks. i will send the deposit this week.
thanks ashley

Can you please put Geoffrey Stevens, Nathan Stein, Dale Warren, Leesa Bartlem and Graham Allen in B Squad. Also can you please put Jessica Johnson and Liza Stein into A squad.

Sorry to be a nuisance but can you please shift Geoffrey Stevens, Nathan Stein and Dale Warren into C Squad, and Jessica Johnson and Liza Stein into B Squad.

Squad Listing 9am 7/06/07
A Squad Friday 3/8/07 5.45pm
1 Rob McGrath $180 Fully Entry Paid
2 Stephen Hunt Defending Champion Full Entry Paid
B Squad Saturday 4/8/07 7.45am
1 Daan Wijker $100 Deposit Pd
2 Morty Douglass $100 Deposit Pd
3 Adam Pringle
4 Ashley Clark
5 Amanda Frost
6 Jessica Johnson
7 Liza Stein
C Squad Saturday 5/8/07 1.00pm
1 Andrew Christopher $100 Deposit Pd
2 Henry De Kasty $180 Full Entry Pd
3 Dinesh Singham $100 Deposit Pd
4 Rob Kaluci
5 Angelo Nucifora
6 Luke Green
7 Paul Chambers
8 Leesa Bartlem
9 Graham Allen
10 James Corbett
11 Peter Martin
12 Brad Reggars
13 Leon Reggars
14 Stephen Ellul
15 Geoffrey Stevens
16 Nathan Stein
17 Dale Warren
7 Spots left C Squad : priority will go to paid deposits

The Winner of the 2007 Mackay Open will also win Fully Paid Entry into the 2008 Mackay Open

Back
Top Bottom