Brunswick Radical Inferno

The Real Deal said:
Hey Max
Any word on when you will have these avaiable??
Price would be great too :)
Thanks
Clint

IF you want one you can call Ron @ heritage Bay as he will have them within the next few weeks

Cheers

PS: I wonder what ball this is a copy of

mattr said:
PS: I wonder what ball this is a copy of

Thought you should know this one Matt.....

Its got the original inferno core, with the new octane coverstock... Which according to the tech dept is a derogative of pk18 crossed with activator advance, (smokin inferno) giving it more backend than previous inferno's withough having to raise the rg level of the core. Most brunswick guys recon this is the best inferno since the original, with its main benefit being its pin action, rather than what it does on the lane...

It is also the first ball out of the new mexico plant, hence the colour scheme....

God, ive got too much time on my hands..

p.s. Max has these already, so if people dont wanna wait weeks to get it, give him a call on 0422258404.

Just looked at the site, $310 for a scorchin, thats a bit expensive i hope the radical isnt that much

Hey Matt,

Dont care what its a copy off...like Ive said before.......Its great to know what previous cores and coverstocks they have used....Thanks for the update Tonx......

Max.......... I want one!!!!!! :p

This ball has a similar roll to the vapour zone but much stronger in the back end. IT revs up freely before unleashing a visious back end.

I should have mine in a week or so, im looking forward to it. i love my scorchin so this will be a great addition

The Real Deal said:
Matt,
Have they reused the Monster Bruiser core in any thing?
That ball was amazing............

not that i know of. I had one and yes i liked it alot, a little too snappy for me on the fresh tho

The Real Deal said:
Matt,
Have they reused the Monster Bruiser core in any thing?
That ball was amazing............

They have, but it comes at a price....

Elite use old brunswick cores and cover combinations, and market them as pba shot balls....

The Monster Bruiser was remade as a R43, one of the releases before the pba shot balls...

Hope this helps.

on edit: The price that these balls are sold at, far eclipse any other bowling brand ever made. They are even more comparitively expensive than the Quantum releases...

for those interested, here is an actual pic
GetAttachment.jpg

Tonx,

Is that yours?

As much as I loved the Bruiser.......Im nto paying thru the nose for it heheeh

Quantums...... Gave away my Raven a few years back.........Why now do I wish I hadnt lol........and my defence zone.......... doh

The Real Deal said:
Tonx,
Is that yours?

Nope, ill be waiting a little to see how this one goes before (if) I make my purchase. I have absolutely no need for anything this angular, but when it comes to bowling balls, its rarely about need ;)

Being a new plant (in MEXICO), Brunswick have had a few issues with the coverstock pouring of this ball, with several comming out with quite inconsistent colour schemes. Its a new adventure for Brunswick, and something that is going to bring different results until they nail the new technology.

On the positive side of things, at least these little guys wont have "made in USA" stamped on them..... :D

Back
Top Bottom