Rachuig Scores

I fully appreciate the dedication and time taken to upgrade the scores etc, but that has to be one of the least user friendly websites I've ever come across.

Scores running into each other: 213244257177198234

Pages directing you somewhere else while you're trying to read a page after a certain amount of time.

On one part of the site I was trying to read the scores for
Tasmania in the Walter De Veer and found the players names were not able to be viewed because of the green icons on the left side of the page with all the page links was covering it.
And yes, I did move the page all over the place up & down to try and read it, to no avail.

Having to keep moving the page in all sorts of diametric directions to read simple things.

Is there any way to simplify that website to make it a bit less of a challenge to read it.
No offence meant, but it's getting easier to throw a strike than to attempt to read that.

Dont know if they aev changed it since you started winging tiger, but it looks fine to me, scores are clearly sperated, variuse colours are used to distiguish wins and losses, all looks great.

Edit: Ok i see your point about the de veer thing, how the green bar blocks the names, just turn your resolution up and you can see it if you must.

Dont know if you can but i can just hold in Ctrl and use the mouse will to change the res and stuff in iexplore

if you hit F11 when your viewing the scores, it makes the screen a bit bigger, coz it gets rid of the address bar and other things.

It says if u have a resolution of 1024*768 you should be able to see everything. When I checked the tasmanian scores, i could see the names.

Back
Top Bottom