Rachuig Scores

scooter

Great to see those scores being updated regularly .............. not!

It's now (7.05 Tas Time - 6.05 Sydney Time) and still no results posted at all. I realise they would still be bowling, but an update would be nice!

I think we all suspected this would happen, but had to wait and see ...........

It's just not good. Graham, we all wish you were covering the event, hopefully next year, but then again hopefully i will be there again next year!

For your information they are re-oiling the lanes after the fourth game, that is why the results for the fifth game did not come through as quickly as the other four games....

im quite aware of where to find the results!!!

at the time i posted, there were no ..... i repeat no results up at all, not game1, not game 2 .... you get the picture! i dont mind waiting a little while for each game etc, was just pissed off that at that time there were no results at all, when i knew they would have had to have bowled at least 3-4 games!

anyway, its all good now, i have my info!

Great to see its being bowlered on a sports condition for a change. Maybe times could be starting to change. I hope.

Well the scores were up OK on my computer at 5:25pm this afternoon. That of course was for the first 4 games.

Now considering that they finished Game 4 at around 5:15pm, I think thats not too bad.

Now we all know things take time in Tassie but you can't blame the guys doing the TBA website for that.

:D :D :) :)

We all agree that Graham does a great job when he covers the tournaments and it is going to be a while before they can reach the high standard Graham has set. But at least give them a chance. The coverage is pretty good. (Sorry Graham - probably not the right place to give them a wrap).

As for the bowling. Well NSW just seem to be toying with everybody at the moment. :shock: 8) Tommorrow should see the Ladies come roaring back and see the guys get out of 1st gear. :D :D

Greg

Back
Top Bottom