Rachuig Rolloff

Robbie,

I just downloaded it. The Rachuig Scores are there. It is on page one of this Topic. The Seniors Scores are in a Different Topic.

Like to thank everyone from TBAQ, and the Mt Gravatt team for putting on such a successful roll off. Had a great time and look forward to bowling there in future events.

Thanks guys for the thanks. A lot of work went into this, and no-one put in more than Morty and Broni. They are a huge asset to TBAQ.
My personal thanks also has to go to the bowlers in this event. They performed tremendously, their conduct was impeccable and their attitude was philosophical. If someone didn't bowl as well as they had hoped they didn't blame conditions or other competitors or anything else for that matter.
The whole event was a pleasure to watch especially the Seniors who seem to get better as the years go by.
We're all looking forward to Innisfail - the Southern guys know that when the Northern top 10 are decided there will be some very strong competition for the Number 1 Team.

Seeing that there has been an estimation of costs outlaid for all team members whereabouts are the teams staying during Rachuig

Kerri

I would also like to thank Broni for all her hard work on the weekend - and she also had to bowl!! To Gail and Andrew - also a thank you for your hard work. My thanks also go to the staff at Mt Gravatt as they were friendly and efficient. I would also like to thank George F for all his help with my bowling and to Morty, who was an inspiration to me and very supportive. I really thought the score cards were great! Helped us oldies with the lane draw and also what "number" bowler................

Back
Top Bottom