Rachuig Final Results

well done guys, see u in october

im bowling nationals and masters on the fri, sat and sun, so i will catch up with you guys

Well done and congratulations to all that made the team.

Look like you have a nice strong team, so a Tassie/QLD Double, would be a great result

I should say a 1. Qld, 2. Tassie result would be great :D :D :D

See you in October

Cheers

Steve Hunt

Congratulations to all who made the team

But unfortunately both Allison and I have decided not to travel this year.

So i would like to be the first to congratulate Anthony Cox on becoming the newest member of the Mens 2008 State Team (although he has not been officially told yet).
Once again congrats to all and Goodluck in Canberra

With Paul's withdrawal from the team, the committee have contacted Anthony Cox and we can now confirm that Anthony will be replacing Paul in the team.

Congratulations Anthony, looking forward to seeing you in state colours in Canberra.

Well Done Coxy, cannot wait to go away with Coxy, and he can bowl OK to.

Rachuig, Anthony Cox is coming and he'll be peeing like a champ in no time.

A MASSIVE CONGTRATS TO COXY, YOUR GAME HAS COME ALONG WAY IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS AND YOU TOTALLY DESERVE TO REPRESENT TASSIE IN CANBERRA, PITY I CANT BE ALONGSIDE YOU (I STILL HAVE NOT FOUND A CURE FOR MY MS) BUT I WILL BE BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY, BEST OF LUCK.

BY THE WAY, IF ANY OF YOU THAT ARE GOING AWAY HAVE NOT BEEN TO FYSHWICK, I AM SURE COXY WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU A GUIDED TOUR!

Oh thats a shame. It woulda been fun traveling with you again! Are you still bowling comps this year? It's a pity you two aren't wearing the green, gold n red this year.
Hope this isn't the last of you guys.
Joel

scooter, what happened to my invite to super coach?.. its ok im leading the league im in :), what u talking about gus... msged you when u had your 15th baby..lol, peace lads

it must have got lost in cyber world ..... either that or i didnt send it! ..... more likely the first option i would have thought! lol

things are still going well up there im presuming

you bowling at all?

na mate... but @ work the other week, we had a crew in for lunch and part of that crew was billy gardiner!.. very random, so him and sue cassell are living up here... yeah its ok, phuckin expensive to live but.. hope our well dude..

congrats to my brother chris for bowling bad at the start but cumming back in the end:p and to coxy welldone im happy:D you get to bowl
and good luck to the rest:pile:

Back
Top Bottom