Bowlers Rolling off!

Hi Guys, here are the list of men rolling off.
Mark Foster
Adam Lucock
Paul Lucock
Andrew Phillips
Scott Summers
Ash Riley
Matt Riley
Aaron Franklin
Garry Crick
Hayden George
Matt Dickson

Ladies:
Jackie Crick
Kassey Fechner
Sara Hyland
Rebecca Salter
Debbie ?????
Jessika Evringham
Amy Huxley

Congratulation's on the ladies that made the team
icon_razz.gif

Mark Foster
Chairman of TTBA

Well doe to the woman who made the team this year. Looked as to it was hard work to make it hey hehehehe.
Now what about the mens team, who is going to make it, who is going to top qualify, will any one get a red card and will any one come to the bowl with a hangover.

And who is bowling in that thiing at moonah on friday night

Hello Matty

No idea about numbers for the Friday night thing. All I know is I won't be bowling. Gotta try to protect some thumb damage. I haven't talk to Rod Radcliffe, so I don't even know if it is going ahead, but I'm sure if it wasn't, he would have let me know.

Hey Matt...
Yep, bag us out for not having to do anything to make the team all you want....
all I have to say is BRING ON THE TEAMS CHALLENGE!!! lol
icon_biggrin.gif

It must have hurt last year, us beating you lot by 1 point and all.... but after this year, when we make it twice in a row... oh, that's gunna be painful!
icon_biggrin.gif

Shuddup Adam you ****head

Haha j/k mate, had to find a way to test out our theory.

Lol, seriously, BRING IT ON!!! We have it covered this year totally!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

You reckon

Well I say that junior chix will take it out Coz I'm in the team LOL! nah j/k joking about the me thing anyways seriously i think we will give you a run for your money And Kase I'm gunna kick your *** (if i bowl againest ya) just make sure you bowl 2nd when you bowl againest us!!!
icon_wink.gif
Teams Challange here we comeOh and i really want to wish everyone that is rolling off all the best sorry i couldnt make it down there I tried

Love KAZZA
icon_biggrin.gif

Hehe mate, I will be doing my best to play you that's for sure -
Bring on the battle of the foot squeakers!! lol.
You forget Kara, I know exactly how to (or who will) distract you when you bowl! Hehehehe..... hmm....
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

And dont you forget I know who will distract you too Darlz
icon_razz.gif

Love KAZZA

Back
Top Bottom