Jackie Crick/Ashley Riley
Aaron Franklin/Mattew Crammond
Debbie Bowtell/Brett Riley
Joel Reeve/Dan Bunting
Adam Reeve/Brett Kenley
Darrel George/Emma Tubb

ok i posted on the other post as well but ill put it here
chris benwell and jayson griggs.
woudl any one also be interested in bowling with matthew wignall, he has got some good talent and this would be good for him to bowl in this tourn for some exp, he is a bit chuffed that he missed the moonah classic and wouldnt mind having a crack at this one

sorry mate ,what date is the tournament cause my operation to remove some cartilage from my knee is on the 12th of march,just thinking of recovery time mate

hay jace.

if you haven't found a partner for matthew by before the tournament let me know and i should be able to do it if he'll have me.

warn him i'm not the best so he ain't expecting much :)

but try and find someone he knows and is comfortable with cause it will be alot better for him. and cheaper for me jok just kidding

Anita

P.S you can always tell him i beat you at bowling. sort of :lol:

OK...you now have an interstate entry! Me!
one prob though....i need a partner??
I'll be in Tassie on the 7th May 'til the 21st., so i'm lookin forward to catchin up with everyone!!
and Kassey dear...if you read this before I call you that means your bludging at work again :wink:
I will call you later today if i can (Wed 2nd)
Kassey's Dad...

magpie05 I see that you need a partner and that dan bunting needs a partner too easy fix you two pair up that means another entry if you two do. sounds like a money winning combo to me

i would like to bowl only for some fun and to add to the prize fund, 4 you others, :lol: so if anyone just wants to bowl i am in. ( this could change)

Hey Fech (AKA Magpie05)

If Dan already has something organised & you can't find someone else, i will come out of retirement and have a bowl with you! The entertainment factor would be worth it alone!

Hey scooter.....sounds good to me...
but what do you mean "entertainment factor"????
if its you you're talking about...then you obviously havnt changed from the way you used to bowl! :D :D :D :D :D :D
seriously mate....would be good to bowl with ya!
catch ya soon...
Fech

from what I heard on the weekend, joel and dan I think it is may be a team and brett k and adam might be another don't quote me on that tho maybe some one can confirm

Hey Fech

I haven't got your mobile or email anymore.

I only found out today I have to go to Hobart for some sort of conference/training for the weekend. i don't have full details yet. But best I pull out now, give you a chance to find someone else if you want.

Sorry mate.

yeah joel and dan are going to bowl as a team, so is brett k and i. just thought id let you know.
im looking forward to it

im interested in bowlin, i may be bowlin with jarrod mccarthy, but he doesnt know if he can afford it yet

so if ne1 else wants 2, give me a yell

damo

or as dan an jace call me "crickey"

hey damian have u got a partner yet??

ill go with ya if u have no one else to go with!! 8)
we might win something with my lucky carry and ur new gear :twisted:

ill find out from jarrod if hes bowlin on tha weekend

if not ill bowl with ya

ill let u know when i find out

Damo

Back
Top Bottom