Rachuig 2005

yes, bro. the time has come to roll off for rachuig 2005. should be a great team this year and the roll offs will be tough as usual.

hopefully this year will be tassies. time to get back into league and get new gear and get amongst it yet again. i can almost smell it.

loco

oh yeah. i wont be rolling off this year.

bwahahahaha.

next year guys next year!!!

loco

Well story has it Mr. Foster (why is your phone so small?) that you have returned to once again become a resident of our great State. Is that true and if so will you be wearing the red, green and gold again this year?

PS. Thanks for letting me know you're back! :lol:
PPS. Luko, I will book the spa for 2006 in that case.

hoh hooooooooh! bruvvva! i almost forgot about the big brother style spa action in sydney 2002. memoriiieess. dont forget about the nakedness in the rooms either hahahahaha

great stuff.

bruv is in fact back in launnie and living with the great loco himself!

i might even start bowling league sometime this year.

loco

Kc, its bruv, sorry babe got new number, im sure i sent it to you, but if not jackie has it, shoot me a msg and ill reply and let you know im back bwhahahha :lol:

Bruv

i cant remember posting that. i think bruv is my other personality.

Not to worry Marky Mark, I am sure in the not too distant future I will see you parked on a chair outside Gloria Jeans and I will gladly take that opportunity to slap you for not letting me know :lol:

DJ - you might have forgotten that night but Jackie has still has the photo evidence of what went on :lol:

It's just not the same without you boys around :D And you have your own little love nest together now, how cute!!

Well Marky are you bowling??!

The people that I know of that are rolling off are most of the usual suspects:

Women:
Jackie

Men:
Garry
Ash
Matt D
Droo (I guess?)

I also know that Snail and Emma won't be bowling.

That's about it for now!

Not 100% sure yet, but if there is any chance of me bowling, even if I need the handicap ramp, I'll be there.

Are bumpers allowed with the ramp?

who cares dude....

the real question is.. when is loco coming back?

hmmmm could be soon... could be later...

we will find out before the year is out!

its the way of the future....

loco

Loco,

You never fail to amuse me .... I constantly think about what it would be like to live in 'your world'. We won't go into what that involves (hate to think some of the stuff that goes on in that head of yours).

So lets just see ... the question was .... when is loco coming back .... the answer is ..... when he can learn to fend for himself and not get thrown in the pool at rachuig squealing like a big girl .... that's when ... and I think that time is a few years away yet ....

scooter 1
loco 0

hahahahaha

ps: yes i'm bored at work!

squealing like a big girl????

i dont think so dude.

at least ALL the water was still in the pool when i got thrown in..

lucky u didnt get thrown in.. bwahahahahha

loco 1
scott 1

and the scores are even.

remember man, when it comes to trash talking,

u are messin with the best

its the way of the future...

loco

yes loco .... all the water may have been in the pool, let's just recap what was not .... your shoes, your wallet, your phone, your watch .... we must have had you hovering over that pool for 10 minutes getting all that off! all i'm saying is, if you bulk up a bit ... no one can lift you then you don't have to worry about whether the water stays in the pool or not ..... although with that trash talking mouth of yours, i'm sure we would still find a way to get you in there .....

but seriously loco .... your come back is much anticipated .... tassie is really missing not having an area shooting spin bowler .... who can't spare! (i cite canberra as my evidence for the sparing jibe!) you bring a lot to the team ..... there's um ..... um, well you talk alot, most of which we don't understand, then there's your fashion sense, which really makes us look good when standing next to you (citing the electric blue shirt), actually you may make a good drinks boy one day ..... keep working on it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

scooter said:
then there's your fashion sense, which really makes us look good when standing next to you (citing the electric blue shirt)

For those that don't remember the shirt...

haha i bought that shirt as a laugh!

scooter... hmmm good drinks boy huh? just remember who has more rachuig caps... oh that would be ME!!!

also with my fashion sense scott... i think its going ok at the moment.. remember that saturday night when i had the two chicks either side rubbing on me on the dance floor? i mean i tried to handball one of them to you but i do recall seeing you walking home ... by yourself?

i mean come on dude, if my fashion is that bad why do i pick up and you... well....i'll leave that one in your HAND.. i mean hands ;)

peace out

loco

oh yeah

its the way of the future

there'd be a fair chance that you pick up a bit for the simple reason that the girls are hoping once they get you back to the bedroom that you might shut-tup ..... most are disappointed .... as the loco-isms go on no matter what the situation .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's all good fun tho ..... just for the record .... there should be more characters around like loco .... really livens up a rachuig trip ....

and further more for the record .... not that im doubting you loco, but just how many rachuig 'caps' do you have? i thought we were level, but you may just have one up on me and if you have it may stay that way for a while unfortunately, specially considering neither of us have bowled for a while, and while come backs are talked about i think they are a fair way off for both us .... that is unless rachuig is heading to TAS as some rumours have it.

Back
Top Bottom