R.I.P. Matt Hagley

Rikjpool

R.I.P. Bendigo Bowler and Friend Matt Hagley

Matt Hagley died on Sunday 21st in a car crash.

Here's a copy of the Article.

A BENDIGO man was killed when his car hit a tree and burst into flames early yesterday.
The 31-year-old man was travelling north on Bonn Road, near Rochester, when he lost control of the car just after 5.30am and veered into trees.

Police said the Holden Commodore burst into flames on impact. It caused a small grass fire and fire and emergency crews were called to the scene about 5.45am.

When crews arrived the car had disintegrated.

The man, who was thrown from the car, died at the scene.

He was badly burnt and was flown to Melbourne to be formally identified. His belongings and parts of the car were scattered up to 80 metres away.

Police are still investigating the circumstances surrounding the accident, but said they believed speed was a factor.

They said it was too early to know whether fatigue, drugs or alcohol had played a part.

Police urged anyone with information about the crash to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit www.crimestoppers.com.au

They will prepare a report for the coroner.

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au...ndigo-driver-dies-in-car-inferno/1756982.aspx

Very sad news ... deepest sympathy and condolences to Matt's family

R.I.P mate

Gary Black

My deepest condolences Matt's family at this very sad time . .

R.I.P you will be sadly missed mate . .

Ray Martin . .

Matt you will be missed,

Condolences to all family members.

The bowl just want be the same.

Greg & Hannah

Condolences to the Hagley Family.

Such sad news. Was a great bloke. Had many a laugh with Matt over the years.

You will be sadly missed mate.

For those interested, Matt's funeral is set to be held on Monday the 1st @11am at the Napier funeral home in white hills.

Back
Top Bottom