Queensland Masters v NSW Open

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Can someone confirm that these 2 events clash. I have them both down for the 4/5 August.

Yes, George, unfortunately there is a clash between the Queensland Masters and the NSW Open.

Hedley

Thanks for the confirmation. It is unfortunate when this happens, it leaves me with no option but to chase the money and venture to NSW. 16th place is $800 in NSW and I"m pretty sure the QLD masters will struggle to have that for 2nd. I know it's a prestige thing but so is the NSW Open title, no to mention the finals are to be broadcast on fox (we'll see).

Hedley, thanks for your assistance whilst I've been away. I'll be back in 5 days and we'll have to go out for a coffee or something so we can talk about some issues (yes Alistar can come as well). Talk to you soon.

George

Sorry to disappoint you George but it appears that the NSW Open, as well as the South Pacific Classic will NOT be taped for TV.

Graham,

That's very disappointing news
icon_sad.gif
. Any idea what caused the change to the original TV plans?

Hedley
I have a fair idea of what has happened but would rather wait and see what AMF's side of the story is - which I believe they will tell at NSW Open.

I could be wrong - they could be taped - I just doubt it.

That is a little dissappointing. You know there is a considerably cheaper way to broadcast and film an event. They did it today in the NABI (National Amateur Bowlers Inc) finals today. I will make a effort to talk to some people from AMF and try and offer them so quality feedback to what I have experienced over here.

It still doesn't change things, the money is too good in Sydney. I'll be there.

Back
Top Bottom