QubicaAMF Teams Challenge

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
QubicaAMF are pleased to annouce a Teams Challenge to be held at Nth Rockhampton Squash Bowl on the 16th,17th & 18th of January 2009.

This will be the first event bowled on the brand new SPL Synthetic Lanes that will be installed during December, no more WOODEN LANES!!!!!

Format and Rules are very simple:

Based on 16 teams
Teams will consist of 4 bowlers (male,female or youth)
Team total must not exceed 820, if a team has more than 4 players the team total when using a sub must still add up to 820.
Each team will play each other once over the 3 days.
Teams will play each other on a head to head basis, plus overall.
Each individual win will be 1 point, overall will be worth 2 points, totalling 6 points per game.
Cut off date for averages will be 31st October 2008.
Cost per team will be $500 or $125 per player.
Nominations will close 3rd November 2008.
All nominations are to be sent to Nth Rockhampton Squash Bowl with a $125 deposit.
Prizefund will be as listed based on 16 teams
1st: $2400.00
2nd: $1660.00
3rd: $1260.00
4th: $860.00

For more information please PM me or email me at [email protected].a

Hi John,

I have 1 team from Sydney & Graham Allen has one team as well, thats 2 teams. I have had enquires for at least another 3 teams so we are off to a good start.

Glen,

Count me in - will be there with bells on.

Team will be me, Dale Warren + 2 drafts yet to be determined...

Thanks
Nathan

Looks like a great event...Good to see Team events popping up here and there...

Well done to all involved...

I'll be in if somebody wants me!

Well done to Glenn and QubicaAMF, as well as Rocky Bowl.

Thanks

Geoff

do we have any idea what time bowling will start first day (Saturday 16th) I know a few youth bowlers who may wish to draft.

Ta Lynn

Hi All,

Please see attached the schedule for the Qubica Teams Challenge at Rockhampton, we have 8 or so teams so far, with a few more nominations due in over the next couple of days.

I'm putting a team in from Sydney, so if you think your team is good enough to beat us, bring your game, and give McKenna your names.

Look forward to seeing you all in Rockhampton for a great weekend!!!!

Attachments

• ROCKY CARNIVAL PROGRAM.pdf
    92.4 KB · Views: 39
The following teams have either nominated or spoken to John & nomination is in transit :-

Team Cubica AMF (Glen Rowland + 3)
QMN Powermasters (Nucifora, Rossberg & co)
Graham 'Its easy on the left' Allen + 3 TBA
Gladstone (Kerry Stockwell & others)
Some local mob + 1 ring in (Stein/Warren/Frost/TBA)
Another local mob (Stevens/Ross + 2 TBA)
Princess Bartlem & her 3 ring in's (TBA)

A number of others teams have been rumoured and nominations are expected to come in now that the average cut off date has passed.

Please feel free to add your team here & I will ensure that it is added to offical squad list. Of course those that pay a deposit will guarantee spot ahead of those that have not....

A schedule for the weekend is also attached to assist with travel.

If anyone needs suggestions for accomodation etc please PM me.

Thanks
Nathan

Attachments

• ROCKY CARNIVAL PROGRAM.pdf
    92.4 KB · Views: 11
The QAMF Teams Challenge has now been postponed due to a number of factors, but will be definately going ahead later in the year, at this stage it has been ear marked for July. Please watch this space for further details as they become available.

Back
Top Bottom