AO Questions

I

Insider

Is it true that there will be 15 minutes practice each day b4 each squad.
If I practice with ball A and it is not reacting as I like, am I allowed to sand or polish this ball b4 the start of the squad?
Finally with the point allocated for those trying for the Aussie team. If the top 2 on score are trying for the team and they get say 1st 100 point 2nd 95 points with 3rd been 90 and so on less 5 point per position.
If the next bowler who has nominated to try for the team is placed 6th will they receive 75 points as per 6th place points or will they receive 90 points as they are the third person on score who has nominated to try for the team?
icon_confused.gif

Hi Insider

At the women's trial we get 15 mins before the commencement of play and yes we were able to alter ball surface prior to commencement of each block.

As for the points, I imagine it will run on same basis as Women's trial, say for instance 100 men are participating in trial,
1st place will get 100, 2nd 99, 3rd 98 etc

Yes, if there is a gap between bowlers trying out and those not, the bowler who is trying for the team will be awarded the next amount of points depending on where they finish in the list of those who are trying out!

Sorry a bit long winded but hope this is clearer than mud!

Hi Jo, Thanks for your reply, now i have a clear idea of what is happening.
Congratulation on your marriage to Anthony, Hope you are both enjoying married life.

You will be able to change ball surface during practice each day.

remember points are awarded to only those people in the roll off. whilst everyone is trying to qualify for the final, the only names to appear on the TBA roll off results will be those who have paid the $20 fee or are in the training squads.

Have not been able to confirm amount of practice time or whether it is with pins or not. Ladies had 5 mns without pins and 5 mins with...this should be the absolut min.

Thank you Jo for your help

AF

Hey pplz,
Just a quick question. What is the best way to restore a particle ball to its original condition?

Thanks

Tam

Frawls,

Is this right what you've said in the above post. You'll be able to change the ball surface on any of the days during the event while on practice. Out of curiosity is the extra practice however long it may be going to be allowed each day? So if it's 15 mins, it's 15 mins each day? And finally is it going to be the same pattern each day or 3 different patterns because this would obvoiusly impact on the balls you would take?

Hope your able to answer

Thanks very much
Carl

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tam:
Hey pplz,
Just a quick question. What is the best way to restore a particle ball to its original condition?

Thanks

Tam
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good idea to ask this question in the technical forum .. you;ve asked this somewhere where noone will read it or probably reply.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom