Qld Youth Team 2009

Hi All

I have attached the roll off forms.

Roll off entries close on Wednesday 20 August, 2008.

Entries without deposits will not be processed until received.

Thanks

Gina Gilliland
Chairperson

Attachments

• 2009_Qld_Youth_Nomination_Form.pdf
    113.2 KB · Views: 190
Just a quick question what happens to any juniors that were hoping to rolloff they cant because of the requirements saying that they must bowl Aspley Youth Cup which is the same weekend as the Junior Roll-offs. Im not saying that they would make the team but there is still that chance that they might.

Hi Rachael

I havn't replied sooner as I was waiting for last weekend so I could have a meeting with TBAQ board members about your post.

The result from this meeting was that we have to go with the details in the advertised form as it has already been sanctioned.

This includes bowling at the Aspley Youth Cup.

Regards

Gina

For any one who is rolling off and havn't bowled in any championships to comply with our requirements.

Caboolture bowl in holding theirs in the month of August.

You can contact Caboolture Bowl for more information or there entry form is in a post in the youth section od total bowling.

Regards

Gina

Hi all

I have just found out Sunshine Coast are having there championships late November. If the helps anyone.

Thanks

Gina

So the requirements for the team arent actually needed to be done BEFORE the rolloffs? You just gotta hope that those who make the team definately bowl in a championships before the team goes away?

Hi All

With only 4 weeks till nominations close we still only have 4 mominees.

So all thinking about rolling off don't forget nominations and fees close on the 22 August, 2008.

hey gina.

who do we make the cheque out to for the deposit? i couldn't find it on the entry form.

Hi Gina
I just wanted to make sure that you received the entries for myself and Duncan Fraser?

I was also wondering if you would be releasing the oil patterns at all. Duncan is new to the whole state team thing and has never bowled on short or long patterns before. Or even if we could get the ones from one of the old roll offs like last year or something.

Regards Yvette

Hi Yvette

Yes I have received your entries.

I havnt released any patterns.

You might find some on the TBA website.

Gina

I'll be sending mine this week. Can we please have a list of people who have sent their entry in? Thank you Krystal

Back
Top Bottom