Qld South - Rachuig Team

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
Congratulations to the following who are the Qld South Rachuig Team for 2005. These are their 18 game averages:

• Adam Lack 197
    Morty Douglass 195
    Darryl Alford 189
    Graham Allen 189
    Damien McAndrew 187
    David Turnage 186
    Brian Pilkington 185

Manager Jason Pearson
    Captain Morty Douglass
    Player Rep Brian Pilkington

Congratulations everyone!! You all bowl well today on a tough condition at Milton. It was good to watch!

Kyles

Well done to all the guys who made the team. Looks like a well balanced team, that will do this state proud.

GO KICK SOME BUTT

hamster

Firstly, congratulations to the successful bowlers - I am sure that you will continue to do the sport and SQ proud. Well done as captain again Morty.
Secondly, was there a need for that factional comment, it's not very sporting is it!!!

Feral

That comment that i made, can be taken in many ways..... it seems that you have taken it in a way that it wasnt meant. It is just a joke towards hamster but I see that it will offend people now. I am sorry for that.

Yes I would like to congratulate the people that made it into the team. Ive only seen a couple of the people that made the team bowl and they look to be strong. Lets just hope that we can bowl good and support each other in the event.

i know u r but what am i? :roll: :roll: :roll:

hamster
"The Original DB3"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom