Qld Rachuig

bm2

I'm still standin'
Congratulations to all our bowlers associated with this years Rachuig performance....Tony Hamilton and Kate Wilton on making the Allstars, with Luke Rafton and Linda Green finishing 6th!!

Queensland Men finished 4th, after a very entertaining days worth of ladder moving, the Ladies 2nd, and a Combined Result of 2nd!!!

Makes one proud to be a Queenslander, and it was nice to see that you young guns performed as well as the Oldies!!!

:bounce8::groupwave::woot_jump:

You are too fast, Broni!

Yes - well done to all and to see our bowlers in the All Star Teams is a bonus.
Very interesting watching the scores and wish we had been there to cheer you on. To the Qld. Women - so close and a huge effort from all of you - CONGRATULATIONS again!

Flower

Great effort allround well done Queensland!!! Well done Ladies and Gentleman.

To all of our Bowlers that competed - Congratulations on a great effort
Wear the colours with pride . " QUEENSLAND "
Animal

To all the Qld Teams both players and managers, over the last few weeks…Congratulations…Well done to all the All-Star members and great bowling…

Broni… Linda Green did make the Ladies All-Stars…

Broni… Linda Green did make the Ladies All-Stars…

AAAhhh forgive me dear Linda.....all this first 5 colour coding and numerical ordering on score sheets has my recently anaesthitised mind confused!!!:confused:

Congratulations to you as well, on making your first national allstars!!!;)

well done to all that bowled, coached & managed. Yet again Queensland was a force to be reckoned with.

A big congratulations to those that made all stars as well

Well done everyone, but especially Hamo! I'm sure this means a lot to you, not as much as the result for the team, but to have gone away and bowled that well must be very satisfying after a few people have had digs at you in the past.

AWESOME Queensland ;)
We are so lucky to have such GREAT TALENT :smiley.php:
Leon and I would like to say a special Congrats to our good mate Hammo on
making the ALLSTARS TEAM:thmbup:
Also Congrats to Kate and Linda well ladies:partytime2:

We done to all bowlers on doing Queensland proud, well done to all the bowlers that made all stars, awesome effort. Congrats once again to you all, you all gave it everything you could, and that's all that matters.

Well done again.

Congratulations from us also to the Queenslanders! Well done and great bowling - especially to Tony Hamilton, Kate Wilton (from the Rent - A - Crowd at Caboolture) and Linda Green making the All Stars. Unlucky to Luke - you should be proud of yourself anyway.

Love Annie and Alan

Well done Queensland, as everyone has already said "You did us all proud" top job.

Congrats to Miss Kate Wilton & Lovely Linda Green on making allstars :)
HUGE congrats to everyone's favourite jester Tony "HAMO" Hamilton, we knew you'd be there - WAY TO GO

Comiserations to Luke on missing out, we thought you had it buddy. Just hope you don't cop too much stick from the HAMBONES :p Hamo/Hammer :p

congrats to the team it was great to watch, well bowled luke, hamo, kate and linda.
bad luck to the girls, get them next year.
also congrats to KRISTY SULLIVAN on breaking the a grade womens all events record.
good luck to all next year.

Back
Top Bottom