Prime Possum hits the lanes (Doopa Dog too)

JWhitty

Code and Scoring Guru
Does anyone have kids that watch Primes Possum Club on Saturday mornings? Or GWN's Doopa Dog Club if you're out west?

Be sure to watch on March 24th! We had a very special visit today from Doopa and Prime Possum (and Maddie - for you dads out there she probably makes it worth watching... ;)). Apparently they're out to find sports that people don't realise are real sports in an effort to increase participation rates amongst their viewers. Hopefully this will correspond to a bit of a boost in junior numbers throughout the Prime and GWN network areas!

Centres in the coverage areas should be receiving word through state associations and are being encouraged to do something to help the viewers get involved. If you are a proprietor and haven't heard, feel free to get in touch with me directly and I'll fill you in, [email protected]. I can't speak for how popular the show may or may not be in your area, but I'm sure we'll get some results!

A big thanks to Prime7, AMF Belconnen, and my Presidents Shield kids who made it all happen!

Back
Top Bottom