predictions???

Hey guys,

my predictions are Central Boys to win the and SQ girls to win.

Victoria will prob get 2ns in the guys but that is if they try really hard
icon_smile.gif
hahaha

have fun all shield is the best. :p

Hey people,

I think were all forgeting a team that has been getting stronger and stronger over the years, and this year is no different.

Although this years Southern team dont have much experience in shield, they are one that will make u stand up and take a second look.

I think they're whats known as underdogs. Be careful this year though, these dogs just might jump up and bite you on your arse. OUCH!!!!! LOOK OUT!!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

P.S. Didnt we win Challenge Shield this year, um at Bankstown, Central's home centre. Dont forget that people.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry to pat and james but i just gotta say this.

northern the lipstick didnt seem to help much...... gonna give another go at nats...if u r better put a lil more on ...coz if itz spoesed to have ne majical powers they wearnt workin to well.

lol...sorry fellas i just had to do it

good luck to all the teams this year

as for who i think will win
i think SQ and Central will fight it out
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

hey all

ok well if u ask me its going to be a very big toss up in the guys between central vic and sq
northern are pretty good too in the girls and guys
in the girls i wouldn't have a frigen clue who would win
but i think this yr its going to be VERY close between everyone.
thats all i have to say
luv shell

Rob,
I would like 2 clear 2 thing up it wasnt not the sheild team that won the challenge it was ACT & Southern 2 the extra team!

my votes r Central boys 1st
& Northern girls

C u all there & I will be barracking for my new team CENTRAL!!!!!!!

ACT may be competion though!!!! c u guys then miss yas all!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

For the punters out there or the ones who would like a bet here and there
i have taken the pleasure of forming some odds..... send all money deposits to

belmo
orange tenpin bowl
orange
po box 300

pay out will be in cheque form.... (cant promise the cheque wont bounce either)
here are the odds for the guys
sorry girls i have No idea who half ur bowlers are???

as fav's its not hard to see why we have
CENTRAL NSW 3-2........
GUYS
likes of up coming heros Glen loader and matt Sofia... these are the guys who will be leading the way for some of the young guns coming threw like Stevie patto and Shannon Kinninmont... they will be hard to beat! and i would be safe to say PUT a couple "high society" on it..... its a safe bet and noone will come close....especially with the support from FIQ super stars JEZ and BELMO.... but the danger man in the crowd will be FRAZ... has a habit of saying things that will make even ur mother cry!

VICS 13-1
More mouth than they do BALLS.. (haha love it boys)
the leaders... Lindz and mickey... just like a herd of sheep take the sheppard out and the sheep will run in circles!!!!they are an outside chance....
good Value though!

TASSIE 75-1
Dont be fooled these guys can turn it up... just have a look at the AVE for the trials... good bowling made the team!
id put a 10 on them!!!!

SA 50-1
After seeing Paul giffords shot at YOUTH...and how much it has improved i gave them long odds at 50-1.... but with out any fire from behind to back him up.... he is on a suicide mission!!!!!!

SOUTH Q 30-1
hot odds FAV at 2-1 to win sheild....but their only floor will be in their boys teams... likes of Ambrisio and twohill will have to keep there cool and make up the few points they can get to supprot their LADIES HAHA

NORTH Q 25-1
Although looks young and full of tiny lil boys...these guys can bowl.... ZACH waters their number one gun...when firing look out!
and with back up of Wade jones and marc newman..... they may win enough to win the SHEILD... ( i was been nice...dont place a bet there...ur money will never see the light of day again) hahaha

WA ??-1
i know not one of these talented boys...so ive given them a MYSTERY odd..... just have to wait and see what i think when they come to SYDNEY!!!

NORTHEN NSW 19-1
like they said BANKSTOWN is their home away from home...and we all know HOME ADVANTAGE rules...
likes of 2001 NAT MASTERS WINNER PAt Egan...... NORHTEN have a chance!

A.C.T SOUTHREN NSW 45-1
Its a shame their list of bowlers isnt as long as their NAME (please its a joke) hahaha
300 man Chris "slats" slattery leads the way... but with a young team....im sure NATS will scare most of the ROOKIES...but then again time will tell!

PS- i had no entry for NT....still confirming bowlers!!!!!!!!

IN all over all odds to WIN THE SHEILD
SQ 4-2 FAVS
NSW CENTRAL 10-1
VICS 15-1
NORTHREN NSW -20-1
SA 22-1
TASSIE 25-1
ACT SOUTHREN 45-1
WA ???
NT ???

SHORT NOTE:
everything said in this post was merely fun...no personal shots were taken to anyone or did i mean to say them to direct them hurtfully!

hope u enjoy and keep the money coming

laaaaaaaaaTer

pss- The girls Odds will be up later..... still needing to know a few team members.... then its GAME ON!!!!!

Belmo.....That's one of the best posts I have read in this Junior Forum.

Only one problem...Most juniors aren't old enough to gamble!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Put me down for a Tenner each way on the island boys!!

Pat I didn't mention your name because I didn't want to scare them so much that they wouldn't show up...we need someone to beat.

James you can shut out the left...we only have 2 and they are so good that it won't matter to them...it's called adjusting. I'll give you 1 name Sally.

I like your odds Belmo, I'll have a piece of that action.

SA 50-1

After seeing Paul giffords shot at YOUTH...and how much it has improved i gave them long odds at 50-1.... but with out any fire from behind to back him up.... he is on a suicide mission!!!!!!

ill take u on, expext my chq in the mail. 100$.
u see i know whos backing Paul
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

r u in 4 a suprise.

want to tke a bet on the as well
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi i haven't really been reading this just skimming over it but noticed Belmo u put somethingabout the Tassie boys average high at their roll offs and a general question - should this judge how the team will do away? It'd be different if everyone rolled off on the same lane conditions....

Just a thought
icon_biggrin.gif

jess..... read it again dewd
icon_razz.gif

"good bowling MADE the team" hehe

trent: i dont see you in the team... bag all you like (and i know it was a joke) but we had/have fun being idiots and just HAVING FUN! after all thats wot shield's all about. u should try it sometime.
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

oh and next year (if u roll off!, which u better!!!) u'll have to do it 2... lol

belmo i'll put 10 bucks on SQ thanx... errrrmm.. whoops i mean... Northern
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Hi Pat dude
Whats happening, will Northern go well in their new colours? still cant get over that...
Anyways, What I'm saying is roll off averages mean nothing.. right?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote
put the top 10 guys names in a hat and drew out 5
Brad if ya remember correctly it wasnt a hat but an ash tray! lol!

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

Pat Pat Pat.... Mt national Champion *bows*

Having never bowled sheild I agree that I havent got an idea of what it is really like but I'm very excited to have the oppurtunity to bowl with and against the best in the country...

And Pat... It seems like no one else has a pin.... so I'll have to borrow yours! :p

Its all good. Bye

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote
it wasnt not the sheild team that won the challenge it was ACT & Southern 2 the extra team!

What ACT & Southern did to make up the 2 challenge shield teams was put the top 10 guys names in a hat and drew out 5 making up the first team the rest made up the second team. 4 of the 5 bowlers in the second team were the top 4 for southern rolloffs. The other 3 bowlers were in the first team. Just had to clear that up. Im not sure of what the girls did I think it was the same thing, but i know the 2nd team had atleast 2 of the shield team. if that makes sense to anyone.
icon_rolleyes.gif

well i have two things to say

1. thanx to belmo for the wrap

2. ur totally wrong though

the team that the s.a boyz have is really strong. there is me and mike cole rix, we have 5 new bowlers but there are some really strong shots here. matt kanafa has an awsome shot. he can bring it off the gutter he is a really good bowler.
brad tanner has a nice down and in shot and we have jason turai, alex klass and russell martin who when are fired up are almost unstoppable.

so in closing belmo
S.A and me are not on a suicide mission!!!

also reggie who are you! thanx for the wrap too!

well paul gifford signing off!

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

all i am going to say is dont count out tassie, we have a strong team this year, with alot of high shooters when they get on it, this could be the year we take home the prize, look out for the boys from the isle.
peace

Originally posted by BELMO:

WA ??-1
i know not one of these talented boys...so ive given them a MYSTERY odd..... just have to wait and see what i think when they come to SYDNEY!!!

Hey Belmo, you gave us a wildcard? coz u dont know ne of us, geeez talk about harsh. Now i feel so dirty. Well just know that we might ( notice the word might ) actually finish in a good position this year. I'd like to win ( so would every1 else ) but i hope we surprise alot of people. See i dont know ne1 from ne of the other teams, but i have been wondering who will win. And i know it's predictions and stuff, but Toni, ur supposed to say WA IS GONNA WIN THIS YEAR NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! but hey, every1 is entitled to their on opinions. Well i suppose every1 will have to wait till july to see how we go. HEY HEY HEY WA hahahahahaha oh well cyas later

Back
Top Bottom