Post a video of yourself bowling in here

or just cuz there wooden lol the newer lanes hold oil longer then wooden i bowl wooden lanes at mt warren QLD its alright there are people here bowling avg 200+ but the oil conditions sometimes is that bad you basically just wanna kill someone lol or just sell your gear lol anyways its ruff there and at the other bowling centre not that far always also newer lanes and all heavy oil its not much better lol oil last so muhc longer then wooden lanes do.

This is me bowling at Warwick Super Bowl on the 20 or 21st of Jan 2012

YouTube vid

I have been trying to find my PAP, you may notice the tape on the ball...

After watching all of these videos, I can't help but notice that most people are around 7 boards difference between shots and still hitting the pocket flush. Is this because of the way the lanes are oiled, or is it release. I bowl at Melton and they still wooden lanes that are about 12 - 14 years old. I know that if you bowl the same line there for more than 4 frames, you end up going through the head. Then you move 1 board in and the ball skids through and hits light. Nobody at Melton has an average over 195 (including everybody who works there) and yet they are telling me that they average over 210 elsewhere. Can the lanes at Melton reallty be that bad ???:confused:

Not so much a case of being that bad a it is a case of other centres putting down patterns that make it so easy (ditches). There is no doubt that they could put something realistic down but they chose not to as it would cost them money. This has all been discussed on other threads.

Been back bowling this week on a permanent basis agian.

A quick vid, sooooo much work needed.

Thanks for sharing this video, I learned something from it and I will watch it again so that I have full view and guidance.

After watching all of these videos, I can't help but notice that most people are around 7 boards difference between shots and still hitting the pocket flush. Is this because of the way the lanes are oiled, or is it release. I bowl at Melton and they still wooden lanes that are about 12 - 14 years old. I know that if you bowl the same line there for more than 4 frames, you end up going through the head. Then you move 1 board in and the ball skids through and hits light. Nobody at Melton has an average over 195 (including everybody who works there) and yet they are telling me that they average over 210 elsewhere. Can the lanes at Melton reallty be that bad ???:confused:

House patterns have a lot to answer for, That is all !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom