PAUL TROTTER ANOTHER 300 !!!!

Hawka

Hawka
I would like to congratulate my great friend Paul Trotter on bowling another 300 game at Moorabbin tonight :D :D

Wish I was there to see it I believe it was pretty awesome :!:

Of course if you would actually pull your finger out and do it on a Thursday night I would get to see it, ( oh and I promise I won't talk to you after the first ten :oops: :oops: )

Well done mate!! Let your bowling do the talking and you will always come out on top. =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/

Luv Always The Basties :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yay Trotts!!!

Congrats on your fantastic 300 tonight!

Great to watch, love the 12th shot!!

I say, look out world, Trotts can chuck 'em anywhere. You are on fire. :eek:nfire:

Once again, congrats, you deserve it, especially after the 2 299's you chucked recently.

Catchya soon,
Bec

well once again... congrats trotts... you sure know how to show us how its done... the question is... when is it ever gonna stop??? hehe hopefully never.. your a great bowler mate.. keep it up :)

Hey Trotts,

Well done on your 300. You are a throw back to the old days when accuracy meant EVERYTHING in bowling.

Keep up the great bowling (except against NQ at Rachuig)

Cheers

Steve

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. Thanks for the use of the
computer aswell Hawka.....bloody work has locked me out...probably had something to do with the enormous amount of hours i was spending
on Totalbowling and not working.
Just quickly to Peter E. It was an absolute pleasure to see you bowling during the Werribee Marathon...your 260 odd and 290 in the last 5 game
block was magnificent....especially seeing your thumb was half hanging off. You have a great shot and i really believe you have a bright future in the game. Keep up the good work.

Paul Trotter

REDJELLYBEAN said:
ill say well done even though i have no idea who you are ( my bad not yours)

CONGRADULATIONS

Thats the funniest thing I have heard for a while.

Congrats trotts, good luck in Perth cup on the weekend

Fear_Me said:
REDJELLYBEAN said:
ill say well done even though i have no idea who you are ( my bad not yours)

CONGRADULATIONS

Thats the funniest thing I have heard for a while.

Congrats trotts, good luck in Perth cup on the weekend

;) well im just glad someone gained some form of hapiness or something from it.

:D CHEARS :D
COSHEA

Back
Top Bottom