party games!!

Dean-Wrobel

'Hammer Bowling' :)
hey guys just wonderin if anyone had any good party games i need a few more ideas im havin a party with all the lil kids games like pass parcel and pin tail on donkey, musical chairs stuff like that cause its an end to all those games :p and i need a few more games so if any of use out there have any games u know of can u plz reply to this and if its not full know of some instructions too thanks all
l8ters dean :D

If you got all the lil kid games, move up to the more advanced games too...spin the bottle, truth or dare...or downgrade; duck duck goose...haha

hey all firstly i neva said ive got all the lil kids party games and if anyone has any more idean plz reply and bumper bolwing wouldnt be gr8.
so if anyone knows of any really kool games to play at all plz reply my party is on mon so any ideas between now and then would be much appreciated
l8ters :p

well there's musical charis, musical statues or musical bobs, pin the tail on the donkey, pass the parcel, you could set up a treasure hunt, the doghnut eating game where they're tied to string and the kids have to eat them with there hands behind their backs....

can't think of anymore at the moment but if i do i'll let you know!

hey thanks for all them i had nearly all of them except musical bobs...? wats that how u play that and if u have anymore would be gr8 lol l8ters :D

Musical bobs is like musical statues except when the music stops you have to bob down instead of standing still. the last person to bob to the ground is out! it's really simple:D

thanks for that guys ive nearly got enough games now, but if u got any more that would be gr8 but if not all good thanks for all ur help
l8ters

Centurian???

100shots in 100 minutes, 1 a minute on the minute:cool:

Oh wait kids;

replace drink with rasberry cordial hehehehehe...

i like that idea!
100 in 100...

i also say spin the bbottle
or truth or dare
and pin tha tail on the donkey... ahahaha

We have a 5yr old & 3yr old. One of the games that the kids love is Balloon notes.

You write out little notes & put them inside a balloon, blow them up (obviously) give each child a balloon & they have to sit on it to bust it. Get the note & follow the instuctions.

We even played this at my sister's 16th birthday party!

androooo said:
Done it once.... never again!

Same here, although it was the best fun, I dont think that I would be able to survive it again, oh what the hell.. littlestax: your more than welcome to head to this side of town and try it with us mate. I wanna try bowling after playing it. :cool:

tonx said:
Same here, although it was the best fun, I dont think that I would be able to survive it again, oh what the hell.. littlestax: your more than welcome to head to this side of town and try it with us mate. I wanna try bowling after playing it. :cool:

LOL!! and what go sliding half way down the lane??;)

tonx said:
littlestax: your more than welcome to head to this side of town and try it with us mate.

you may regret that when you're passed out and tied to a street lamp somewhere over the state lines! haha even i wouldn't take her on in a drinking contest... its the quiet ones you gotta watch out for!
:D

tonx said:
littlestax: your more than welcome to head to this side of town and try it with us mate. I wanna try bowling after playing it. :cool:
Awesome, next time im in melb, ill be sure to let ya know :)

Luke D said:
you may regret that when you're passed out and tied to a street lamp somewhere over the state lines! haha even i wouldn't take her on in a drinking contest... its the quiet ones you gotta watch out for!
:D
Luke, im not THAT bad... i would tie anyone to a streetlamp... maybe like handcuff them to a bed and make it look like they done naughty stuff :p
I havent met anyone to take me on in a drinking contest, with sux.
ppl have seen me take funnels and crap, and theyre like "WTF... she is like 5 ft tall and a runt... and takes it better them nost of the tall bulky guys :-/"
and im not quiet...
my dad = stax
my dads 3 best mates = scoops, wimpy & ballzy/baron, what ever u call him
...ill never be a quiet one... more corrupt...

Back
Top Bottom