National University Games

UniSA has publicised it heaps because we are having Australian University Games here, but if we want to bowl we have to go to northern to qualify.

weggy said:
I looked on the site and you need five to lineup. Even so, the university didn't let us know that bowling was in the calendar this year :mad:. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for next year's comp.

I meant for the regional qualifiers.

This is the first I've heard about it. I go to QUT and would certainly be interested in giving this a crack!

Crawf said:
I found out that Deakin is sending a team as well. I had no idea bowling was one of the sports!
Definitely something to look forward to for next year.

Are they??
Would have been good, but oh well... I finish at Deakin this year

Hey Tarah,
Em Robertson and I were only talkin bout it but we had 4 in mind.. You, me, Em and Kim Parker, just needed 1 more. Oh well, too late now..

Should look into that Razer for USYD...there would be at least 5 who would wanna bowl and it would make a strong team to...

OK, so we've just finished talking about the National University Games, and suddenly i've received an email about the Australian University Games. Just wondering who is competing, if this is in fact an entirely different event?

What caught my eye was that Deakin University are recruiting for several sports, including tenpin bowling (I'm looking at YOU Mr. Craig Ryan!). Our cutoff date to enter is August 11, so i'm guessing it's all happening very soon!

Crawf said:
OK, so we've just finished talking about the National University Games, and suddenly i've received an email about the Australian University Games. Just wondering who is competing, if this is in fact an entirely different event?
What caught my eye was that Deakin University are recruiting for several sports, including tenpin bowling (I'm looking at YOU Mr. Craig Ryan!). Our cutoff date to enter is August 11, so i'm guessing it's all happening very soon!

When is it on?
If its on during are mid semester break count me out, if not im IN.

Back
Top Bottom