Ozzie Seniors to Chinese Taipei

bm2

I'm still standin'
Tuesday sees the departure of our Senior Australian Bowlers to the Asian Seniors Championships in Chinese Taipei.
Good luck to the members of Teams Green and Gold, their coaches, managers and family members accompanying them on this trip. Hope the lanes are kind to you.

(Just be sure to avoid all menu items containing poultry, and don't let anyone sneeze on you!!!)
AND PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT BELLY GETS HIS TOAST FOR BREAKFAST!!!!;)

Enjoy, and bowl well!!!

Jagga and Broni Morgan

We wish all the team well, and high scoring.
A special goodluck to Dougie Lenton & Ros Yendle - Goodluck guys...:D :p
John & Janelle

Good Luck to all and the best.
I would like to wish a special good luck to Ingrid Coburn u where such a good person to bowl with doubles with at Adult Nationals.
Chris Castle

Good Luck to all the seniors in Chinese Tiapei... A Special Good Luck to SUE RAPHEAL your a true legend in my eyes and im sure you will do your best... Wear that Aussie Shirt proud and give em a bit of that Aussie, Aussie, Aussie... Oi, Oi, Oi... Im proud of you Capt, enjoy the moment and have fun!!!

Tam xxx

Good Bowling to the whole Team & especially Jenny Walsh- enjoy the trip & don't worry too much about the plane - it'll be fine
Dean & Byron:cool:

Best of luck to ALL our Aussie reps, especially the Queensland contingent of JOSIE ADAMS, GARY BERNARDIN and LAWRIE (ANIMAL) HILL. Enjoy every moment and treasure the friendships you will make.

Cheers

Feral

ENJOY!!! and I totally endorse Feral's post - GOOD LUCK !!! (Go the chicks!!)

Flower

Good luck to all aussies leaving but special good luck to greig Lyas , we know all of you will do us proud! and bring that gold home to oz!

Good luck and safe trip

Tash Billing

Good Luck to all the Seniors, I would especially like to wish Greig Lyas:) all the best. See you when you get back.
Dave Kuhn.:D :D :D

Thanks very much for all the good luck messages etc from everyone.
Especially Tash and Dave, thank you both for thinking of me.
I'm sure the whole team will do the very best for our country and ourselves.
We will give it our level best.
See you when I get back.

Back
Top Bottom