Odds For Tassie State Teams Challenge

Hehehe..this is so funny!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Is everyone just making excuses for themselves if they DO bowl bad?? lol

I can't wait to watch it all unfold. Just gonna sit on my butt, heckle, and laugh all day I reckon. Should be fun!!

a lot quicker than me huh? wellllll lets just see then

sale of the century final question for the jackpot

Question: You've just knocked down 9 pins, how many more do you need to knock down for a spare?

Adam: 1 more pin.

Juniors: no more pins hit the reset button or throw it in the ditch
icon_biggrin.gif

heheh its all good ppl cant wait till the weekend
icon_wink.gif

new favorite for the weekend: handicap

peace out

loco-motion

Kara, my dear girl, I will not, nor was I, offering your greater lead up for this tournament as an excuse... apart from the fact we won't be needing use of an excuse, that's just the way it goes!!

I was simply saying after the amount of practice you guys have had, you should be more of a threat
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

OK…. Let me explain this for Kara and any other juniors that may not understand out there… hehe…

Anita originally said that our practice was basically pathetic. I replied with saying watching the Shield practice on Sunday didn’t really leave me shaking in my boots either, and this is even after you had more practices.

So, therefore my point is that your lead up hasn’t made one speck of difference, and even after only one practice, Rachuig will still beat you!!!

No excuse there.

Understand now????????????? lol.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Haha see everyone there on the weekend!! Looking forward to it.

Ok ok ok

Seriously Adam the majority of the juniors are probably alot quicker than you (and not as in running quick either). And Kassey if you're not using that as an excuse why do you keep saying it? And Andrew! Not even going to comment on that one buddy
icon_mad.gif

KaZzA
icon_eek.gif

Hey guys just wondering where you guys got the idea we have had all this training i must be in a different state team because we have only had 4 training's as a team woopy doo 3 more than you! how bout we look at how long you guys have been bowling for and compare it to how long we have been bowling for i think you come out with the advantage
icon_wink.gif

Katchya's on Saturday
Let The Games Begin!
icon_cool.gif

Ok the Final odds from Dogey Bets r us

Rachuig Men 2-1
Rachuig Woman 5-1
Walter deveer men 8-1
Atbso Men10-1
atbso woman 16-1
President boys 20-1
walter deveer woman 25-1
president Girls GAZILLION -1

SO PLACE UR BETS..AS THEY CLOSE AT 12 MIDNIGHT.

Mark Foster
icon_razz.gif

looks like the odds for sheild girls are shortening
icon_biggrin.gif

BWAHAHAHHAAHHAA!!!

loco-motion

Hehehe..this is so funny!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Is everyone just making excuses for themselves if they DO bowl bad?? lol

I can't wait to watch it all unfold. Just gonna sit on my butt, heckle, and laugh all day I reckon. Should be fun!!

a lot quicker than me huh? wellllll lets just see then

sale of the century final question for the jackpot

Question: You've just knocked down 9 pins, how many more do you need to knock down for a spare?

Adam: 1 more pin.

Juniors: no more pins hit the reset button or throw it in the ditch
icon_biggrin.gif

heheh its all good ppl cant wait till the weekend
icon_wink.gif

new favorite for the weekend: handicap

peace out

loco-motion

Well well well
Mark you couldn't wait for me to see that hey, did you think I would get offended well I'm sorry to disappoint you but pathitic little comments like that just isn't going to hurt me!!! And we may miss spares but I wasn't part of a team where one of the members shot 92 or something in League Tonight
icon_eek.gif
(I wonder who could that be? Maybe..... Nah you can see the book of Shame for that one)

Ok Love ya's All

KaZzA
icon_biggrin.gif

Up until now I have refrained from posting on this topic because it has only been ppl mouthing off about their sides chances in the Challenge.

However, as coach of the Girls Shield team I believe some of the comments by a few of our so called "adult" bowlers are both unwarranted and in bad taste. I know all the juniors all trying their hardest and what they need at the moment is not to be the butt of your childish jokes but your encouragement and support.

In our state we have only a very small number of juniors bowling at the moment and the last thing we need is to see them dropping out of the game because they didn't get the support that they should.

The juniors of today are the future of our game tomorrow,so how about we get behind them and make sure that we do have a future.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

OK…. Let me explain this for Kara and any other juniors that may not understand out there… hehe…

Anita originally said that our practice was basically pathetic. I replied with saying watching the Shield practice on Sunday didn’t really leave me shaking in my boots either, and this is even after you had more practices.

So, therefore my point is that your lead up hasn’t made one speck of difference, and even after only one practice, Rachuig will still beat you!!!

No excuse there.

Understand now????????????? lol.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Haha see everyone there on the weekend!! Looking forward to it.

Ok the Final odds from Dogey Bets r us

Rachuig Men 2-1
Rachuig Woman 5-1
Walter deveer men 8-1
Atbso Men10-1
atbso woman 16-1
President boys 20-1
walter deveer woman 25-1
president Girls GAZILLION -1

SO PLACE UR BETS..AS THEY CLOSE AT 12 MIDNIGHT.

Mark Foster
icon_razz.gif

looks like the odds for sheild girls are shortening
icon_biggrin.gif

BWAHAHAHHAAHHAA!!!

loco-motion

Back
Top Bottom