Odds For Tassie State Teams Challenge

It's gotta be Foster's mum that got your password. I wonder how she it.......were you screaming something one night that you shouldn't have?
icon_biggrin.gif

Oooops, when on strange computers, one must check that you are logged in on YOUR NAME.....But I was just talking to Dad, and he agrees!!! lol
icon_biggrin.gif

We're moving on up!!!!!!!! Only Coz you know that we are gunna come close!!!! (hopefully)

Love KAZ
icon_eek.gif

ok now for the odds update biaches!

Rachuig Men:of ocurse im gonna put us men as favorites cuz we are the best and there aint no doubt about it. the only thing that will beat us is handicap as i heard the tournament will be averaged off 225. This means that apart from Rachuig Men every other team will have at least 200 handicap. This is the only fact that mens odds have gone out. It is going to be very tough to try and keep average especially in launceston which lately hasnt given up many big games lately.

Odds - 4:1

Rachuig Ladies: Now this will give them big heads (bigger than what they've had before
icon_wink.gif
. Odds for ladies have improved to be equal favorite because they have improved talent in the team (and the racks to match
icon_razz.gif
) the only concern is only 6 team members cuz sara has to bowl for the girls and this may cause strain on the team as more games has to be bowled each.

Odds - 4:1

Sheild Boys With some more practice these boys might have a chance. With more handicap they have to be included in the top 3. (not after ive finished with them on the lanes tho heheh)

Odds - 6:1

ATBSO Mens: Also with improved handicap the atbso men have improved chances of winning. all they need is to last the games and maybe they could win their first teams challenge trophy.

Odds - 7:1

Junior Girls: The hype of going away representing their state will liven these girls up and could help them to pick their games up. Hopefully they can keep their minds on the job
icon_razz.gif

Odds - 10:1

ok the rest i still havent an clue about so i will leave it as that.. those are the new odds.. the ones i havent mentioned stay the same betting can still be made thru Bruvs dodgy bets r us
icon_wink.gif

fell free to add your thoughts and i will get back to u

peace out

DJ Loco

Just to answer KCs question. NO all star team THIS year. I forgot about it! lol

And to DJ
No big scores lately well lets see. The last 8 games i have +168 (913 which included a 279, 845 which included a 258). Emma Tubb shot 853 last week against me aswell. And alas, she beat me! ho hum... SO I BEG TO DIFFER!

and that is out of HOW many games GUS?

great percentage that one....
icon_biggrin.gif

Well I must say that those odds are a lot fairer than your previous attempt Adam
icon_biggrin.gif

With the Rachuig teams working together, I don't think anyone will be able to knock either of our teams off!!

Now all we need to do is to talk Brett into actually letting us come up against each other so we can actually do this bet!

And once again, does anyone know if there is all star teams this year? Or is everyone just like me and haven't read the entry form? lol.

We're moving on up!!!!!!!! Only Coz you know that we are gunna come close!!!! (hopefully)

Love KAZ
icon_eek.gif

Just to answer KCs question. NO all star team THIS year. I forgot about it! lol

And to DJ
No big scores lately well lets see. The last 8 games i have +168 (913 which included a 279, 845 which included a 258). Emma Tubb shot 853 last week against me aswell. And alas, she beat me! ho hum... SO I BEG TO DIFFER!

and that is out of HOW many games GUS?

great percentage that one....
icon_biggrin.gif

Well I must say that those odds are a lot fairer than your previous attempt Adam
icon_biggrin.gif

With the Rachuig teams working together, I don't think anyone will be able to knock either of our teams off!!

Now all we need to do is to talk Brett into actually letting us come up against each other so we can actually do this bet!

And once again, does anyone know if there is all star teams this year? Or is everyone just like me and haven't read the entry form? lol.

Originally posted by DJ Luko:
It is going to be very tough to try and keep average especially in launceston which lately hasnt given up many big games lately.

It doesn't matter out of how many games. You said Lately and what I posted is the the last 2 weeks of league. So in my book, that is lately!

Originally posted by DJ Luko:
It is going to be very tough to try and keep average especially in launceston which lately hasnt given up many big games lately.

It doesn't matter out of how many games. You said Lately and what I posted is the the last 2 weeks of league. So in my book, that is lately!

i think gus is refering to a small majority, as there hasnt been that many high games recently, a few, but not a lot
icon_smile.gif
but yes luko if u started using something from the summer of 2001/02 instead of from when Chris Matthews bowled into the wind at the gabba around the summer of 90/91...u would probally score betta .....lol

Rachuig Men new odds EVENS

i think gus is refering to a small majority, as there hasnt been that many high games recently, a few, but not a lot
icon_smile.gif
but yes luko if u started using something from the summer of 2001/02 instead of from when Chris Matthews bowled into the wind at the gabba around the summer of 90/91...u would probally score betta .....lol

Rachuig Men new odds EVENS

Last weekend i went to the bowl to watch a team practice. (i wont say who, you know who you are...)
After seeing this team , the so called hot favourities one might say i just have one comment.
Juniors are going to kick *** easily!!!!
icon_wink.gif

Last weekend i went to the bowl to watch a team practice. (i wont say who, you know who you are...)
After seeing this team , the so called hot favourities one might say i just have one comment.
Juniors are going to kick *** easily!!!!
icon_wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom