Notice to all buyers and sellers

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Notice to all buyers and sellers

TotalBowling does not take any responsibility for any of the transactions that take place between a buyer and a seller on this site. This is a warning to all sellers using my site to sell any unwanted bowling items or any others items for that matter.

If I get a private message, off a buyer, that can show me proof that they have bought the goods in good faith and have paid the money, and the goods have not arrived within 7 days, and they have not heard from the seller, then the seller’s details will be handed over to police. People are giving you their money in good faith and trust in you, that you as a seller will send them the goods they paid for. Before anyone sells on this site, think twice if you are going to take someone’s money and run, YOU WILL be caught and YOU WILL be charged with FRUAD.

Just remember this is a free service where you can come and sell or buy unwanted items, if people are going to be dishonest and waste my time and others, then unfortunately they will make it hard on the rest of you, as I will charge a fee to advertise on the site for each add if this keeps happening.

Back
Top Bottom