Hi All,

Here are the latest squad listings.

Regards
James

Attachments

• NNSW Open.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 35
Hi All,

Keep those names coming in for the Northern NSW Open.

Don't forget you don't have to be in the Open to have a go in the Storm Team Challenge, which is set to be a lot of fun Saturday night with a sudden death 5 man Baker format event planned, along with a BBQ and a few drinks for all competitors.

Here is the latest squad list and please if you are thinking about coming come and have a try, I am certain that you will have a great weekend.

Any questions please let me know.

Regards
James

Attachments

• NNSW Open.xls
    20 KB · Views: 36
Hi All,

We have just received some additional help from STORM towards our tournament, so we have decided to give it all back to the bowlers.

In addition to the advertised prize fund, at the completion of the last qualifying squad, bowlers finishing in position 13 through to 18 will recieve a brand new Tropical Storm in their choice of weight. These prizes will be awarded regardless of entry numbers. But should we exceed our expectations we will award more prizes further down the field.

So thank to STORM and I look forward to seeing you all in Coffs Harbour for the Northern NSW Open.

Regards
James

Attachments

• trpcl_k_red_a.jpg
    trpcl_k_red_a.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 4
hey james can u put matt riley down for the last 2 squads on saturday please

Also where is a good place to stay

Hi Adam,

No Problem mate I have you booked in. Do you want me to put your name down for the Storm Team Challenge as well?

Regards
James

Hi James,

How far is Coffs from the Gold Coast (driving time)

Would like to make this one, but need an idea of how long it's going to take to get there from here. Cheers.

Sure i will bowl the challenge... As long as you put me in a good team! Someone has to beat the lefties!!!

Should be about 3 1/2 hours from the coast.

Your right Adam, someone has to give them a run.

James

Sure i will bowl the challenge... As long as you put me in a good team! Someone has to beat the lefties!!!
Hey Adam!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Where's the rest of you guys? This prize fund is good and based on very achievable numbers.
Cheers,
Jason

Hi Jason,

Your right, we need to get a few more bodies up here for this. I am sure it will be fun and am looking forward to the Storm Team Challenge Saturday Night. We need to get a few teams together so we can see what these lefties are made of. Although 5 on a pair all at the same time, that would be something they are not used to!!!

Daan, I have you booked in and look forward to seeing you, do you want to bowl the Challenge as well.

Regards
James

smon bowlers in the words of Mark Gasnier " Fire Up " and put your names down. wer'e bowling in the best 13 laned centre in the world in a pretty damn good format.:people:

Hi All,

Here is the latest squad list.

Don't forget to start thinking about teams for the Storm Team Challenge.

Got to do something about those lefties, George has won the Open here for the last 3 years, and last year he topped it off with a 300 in qualifying. Only the second ever in the centre.

Hope to see you here.

James

Attachments

• NNSW Open.xls
    19 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom