No one seems to want to do this for me.... Guess I'll do it myself.

RealmOfValek

Ryan Baker
Hi guys hit a few milestones in my Friday night league at Mt Warren Lanes, thought I'd share them.

Rolled 2 new personal bests (previous 231) by rolling 234 then 237
Rolled my first 600 scratch series (234, 237, 170 for a 641 series)
First back to back 200's
Most consecutive strikes in one game (7)
League average is now 160

All with a Track Kenetic Pearl, with a Columbia 300 Freeze for spares.

hey ryan, great work on friday night. sorry I didn't get to see any of it since we had a meeting. you are improving every week. Keep up the good work.

Hi Ryan,

I have not met you but I wanted to make a comment about your bowling achievements.

These are significant milestones in one's bowling career and should prove to you that you are very capable of doing these things and you should now look to doing them on a more regular occasion.

When you are able to do this you will find that your average will not be 160 but more likely to be in the 180's and even higher.

You know you can do it now, take one frame at a time and just keep making good shots and the scores will come.

Good luck for your future bowling.

Just wanted to update this. Since this post I have thrown a 267 subbing in the Money Makers league at Mt Warren last year.

2 weeks ago i threw my first 800 series for 4 (234, 177, 209, 184) subbing in the same league.

I have recently aquired a Black Widow Pearl (thanks Mitchell Hennessey) so I plan on more milestones soon.

Average is 168 in both my league and as a sub.

thats some great bowling Ryan and thanks for bowling with me . your an up and coming bowler

Any time Paul. I wouldn't say up and coming, I don't get any where near the lane time or tourney exposure to even concider calling myself anything but a novice.

Firstly, the back to back 200's and 600 series, very nice achievement with that average. As I believe John pointed out.
Then to get out there and fire a 100 over average game, that's a mean feat there, some bowlers have never achieved ghat and some never will.
Congrats again, now that you know how to do it, just get out there rinse and repeat! Lol

Back
Top Bottom