NO AO POST?

krusty

Do the people running this web site happen to have a little problem with AMF?
Hopefully you guys can sort it out!
PUT THE POSTS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

We have no problem with AMF at all...They are running their events through their own web site...It's how their ADMIN want to do it...

Thanks for your concern

As your probably aware, they are running their own squad listings also through their own site and have been for quite some time now...As of the 31st of March, Admin want to run it and i quote;

"Regarding tournament entries, our Tournaments Manager will be managing these through existing channels such as our own website and in-centre"...

Removing them from here saves any confusion with squad changes and anything that relates...

ok sooooooo does that mean anyone that put there name down for AO through Totalbowling.com.au is now no longer on the squad listing???

Fine and all but an announcement to that effect would have be appropriate but i surpose thats what you just did. :D:D

Phillip it was only confirmed to me just before lunch today... will will post a formal announcement later today...

As for the squad lists just email AMF or go to the link on their site...I am not sure how they are doing it...I am sure if you entered here they would be valid...

AMF (marketing department) has decided not to renew their contract with Totalbowling subsquently resulting in AMF tournament information being removed (as I'm lead to believe). I believe this is a huge mistake by AMF. Maybe if their site was operational and provided exact information that bowlers were chasing it would be ok. However, to make the shift to a site that has no information and that is not working correctly is a huge mistake.

Some things to consider:

* Totalbowling has over 2000 unique visitors per day.

* At least 95% of avid tournament bowlers who currently bowl in the AMF Super 6 series post or view the site on a weekly basis.

* Totalbowling provides an outlet to cater to all tuornament needs including providing tournament patterns, squad listings ad live updates as the tournamet is progressing.

* The AMF site still does not work correctly, is difficult to navigate on and provides no regular updates to the bowlers regardnig patterns, squad listings, squad confirmation, etc

I really think the AMF marketing department should think about this move again, totalbowling provides more than 'tournament information' facilities, it is the premeir bowling website in the country because of the varied and informative services it provides for bowlers.

I am a big supporter of AMF and Totalbowling, I just want the best for tournament bowlers and I beleive this is not a good move.

PLEASE RECONSIDER AMF...........

Hell,

with AMF and TBA the 2 major influences in Tenpin Bowling at the moment, we'll have pin boys back by the end of the year.

:p:p:p:p:p

Thanks Chin, that brings back memories, I started as a Pinboy way back in 1969, good to see were going backwards, the game was better back then.

willey

Back
Top Bottom