News Flash

Jase

Admin
Staff member
This Friday Night the 16th of June we will have the whole Australian Men’s team in the chat room at 7pm through to about 8.30.

Come chat and ask questions to all involved, regarding there latest tournament wins frames of mind in match play, equipment and there changes, tournament conditions and what they are thinking when competing.
Thanks to TBA for approving this and hopefully the younger generation of Australian Tenpin Bowling can learn from the likes of

Jason Walsh - Hammer staffer
Jason Belmonte - Storm staffer
Jarrod Lean - Track Staffer
George Frilingos - Columbia300
Ronald Voukolos - NTIS Training Squad
Brandon Qualischefski Ebonite Staffer

TotalBowling would like to thank these guys for giving up there time to share there experience and knowledge with others in the sport..

Please let’s get along and make this night a success.

What a great idea I hope everyone will take the opportunity to join in and learn from these bowlers.

Sorry I will have to miss out though will be at league at those times.

Many thanks to Jase and TBA and the Bowlers involved for their time and organisation.

Lyndon

jam said:
how do you access the chat room,
that should be super

Click on the "CHAT" section on the header of the page and then use your log in and password and then you are in have fun

Still at work so I can't access the Chat Room... but good work JASE =D> Maybe this will be the start of having a special guest(s) in the Chat Room.

Probably a better explanation of Georges position is he is a representative of Columbia Industries which incorporates Columbia 300, Track, Circle and AMF300.

And yes, he does use both Columbia 300 and Track equipment.

weggy said:
That would make it interesting if both companies were at the same tournament... But seriously, wouldn't that be double-dipping?

He's just rubbing it in... Hardly anyone is sponsored but Greedy has to have two!

:p

Hows about getting back on Topic, This is a great chance to get an insite into there minds and get ideas from the best Australia has, who cares who or how many sponsors they have.

Just a reminder about the chat tonight, these guys will be there to answer your questions and give advice from 7 p.m

Back
Top Bottom