New Layout Of TotalBowling

Macka69

Hi all,
Just like to say that the New site layout looks extremely well and is also easy to navigate. Great job by all concerned.

Cheer Lyndon;)

Thanks mate. It's still a work in progress. We figured it time for a face lift.

refreshing new professional look ... a bit like an old bowler with a new ball (dammit that's me ) lol as the saying goes it's not the equipment it's not the bowler, it's the whole package that makes the difference

Hi Jase,
Well it looks great and so refreshing and bright.
I have dabbled in Webpage design and this is very well done as the spacings between all the menus and posts is great.
Makes everything so much easier to read.
I haven't checked out everything yet but all in all looks great so hopefully there will be no problems with it.
I am on Dialup speed currently and the page loads well in all my browsers as I have IE8 IE9 and Firefox
It also looks good on my linux distro as well using Konqueror so it should be fine for everyone.

Cheers Lyndon

It reminds me of the colour scheme Totalbowling used a few years ago which I much preferred, brighter and more lively.

Well done guys, the changes look great!

WTF something is crook in tell a rook some of my posts have disappeared .........gone i tell you

Just when I was beginning to log high scores the bloody arcade has disappeared lol.

Site looks good guys. Will take a bit of getting used to but it certainly appears to be more refined - bit like going from Windows 2000 to XP Pro. Good job :)

I like it. Looks very tidy, well done lads on the new layout :)
Hey Tim, I can remember when TB even had an all blue screen with yellow text at one stage!!

I cant seem to load the page on my mobile phone web browser with the new format, whereas i used to be able to before. Besides that it looks great.

Back
Top Bottom