All details are in the attached entry form

Regards
John Costantini
MTBA Director

Attachments

• U23 MTBA Cup.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 110
Thanks John

Looks like an interesting couple of days.

Finally something for graded bowlers as well.
I hope many of our younger bowlers get on board and give it a go.

Regards and good luck to those who enter.

Fuzz

Just bringing it to the top.

Send your entries or interest via posting here or to the MTBA office

Regards

Fuzz

What a shame that our Junior State team and Youth State team won't be able to make this one as they have an official practice day on the Saturday. There's always next year.

What a shame that our Junior State team and Youth State team won't be able to make this one as they have an official practice day on the Saturday. There's always next year.

So True Dorriana but no reason why they couldnt make this part of there training. Nothing like a bit of good old fashioned competition.

Phil

Hey guys,

Just thought I would ask you to put Rebecca Mueller and Chloe Pearson down to bowl, that is providing we can get off work.

Thanks, Bec

if it does only run on one day would u be able to make it on the sunday so us president shield bowlers and youth challenge bowlers can bowl it, because we have a practice on saturday

thanks
bec

From word of mouth i have heard that it is running on the sunday... dont quote me but thats what i have heard...

TO ALL CONCERN
YES WE ARE GOING TO ONE DAY AND IT WILL BE SUNDAY

CHECK IN AT 9AM TO START AT 9.30 AM

iF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU NEED TO RING ME OR PM ME

I CAN BE REACHED ON 0439967153/97026854 AFTER 6.30 PM
OR AT WORK ON 97948133.
ENTRIES WILL NEED TO CONFORM WITH ME BY LUNCH TIME ON THURSDAY.
THANK YOU
LEANNE HEALEY
PRESIDENT MTBA

To all the Under 23's that ventured out to Ed Fleming lanes, thank you very much.

Although there was many other things that were on and some people had to pull out, we had a day of it with the bowlers who wanted to give themselves a fair chance at trying something new. It ended up being a good day and was enjoyed by all. To the team at Ed Fleming lanes as always nothing was too much trouble, so thanks again and to the parents who took the time to bring the kids out and watch and wait, again thank you.

As this was a new event the MTBA considers it to be a successful one and we plan to continue it next year, so keep your eye out for it.

For those interested to know who were the winners I have included them below for you.

In the Open:
Joel Lovegrove
Ben Tait
Nathan Parlby
Shane Hadlum

In the Graded:
Dwayne Pittaway
Carly Giordmaina
Josh Morel
Emily Humphreys

On behalf of the MTBA
Regards