MRD ENGINEERING BATHURST PITSTOP

SOME SQUAD CHANGES

UP DATE ON SQUADS
PLEASE NOTE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO HOLD SPOT FOR B SQUAD AS WE HAVE PEOPLE WANTING TO BOWL B SQUAD WE ARE NOW ABLE TO TAKE DEPOSITS OVER PHONE ON 02 63 319922

UP DATED SQUADS

A SQUAD

1. JULIE PRICE
2. JEREMY HILL
3. KEN MCLACHLAN
4. ANOTHY LAMONT
5. AARON WILLIAMS
6. NEIL GRAY
7. LIZ GRAY
8. RODNEY BUSIC
9. JAMIE DYKSTRE
10. ANDREW O’DEA
11. LISA PATERSON
12. DAVID HALLS
13. CHRISTIAN PURDUE
14. COLIN VILLERS
15. BEN BERRY
16. JASON SCOTT
17 JASON BROWN
18 JASON BELMONTE
19. MICHAEL LITTLE
20 JARROD LEAN

B SQUAD

1. NATHANIEL MASON
2. ROB MASON
3. RON BICKERSTAFF
4. STEVE PATERSON
5. ALAN SHEPHARD
6. KERYN DELANEY
7. JOSH CASSIDY
8. MICHAEL CRAIG
9. JP LI
10. DAVID ROSSER
11. RICHARD PALMA
12 RICK AITCHISON
13. CHRIS THOMAS
14. JASON DOUST
15. MICHAEL CUNNINGHAM
16. GREG BOCHENEK
17. CHRIS COOPER
18. MICK BURKE
19. SIMON DICKERSON
20. TOM STEWART
21. ADAM GOLDBERG
22 MATT RILEY
23 SHAUN CUMMINGS
24. JUSTIN KENNEDY
25. MATTHEW WORMALD
26. DEAN JUDD
27. BRI-ANNE BUTLER
28. SCOTT ROBERTSON
29. ROBERT FIELD
30. NICK GREEN
31. JON GREEN

RESERVES

BECAUSE OF HIGH DEMAND FOR B SQUAD PLEASE NOTE THAT DEPOSIT TO BE PAID BY THE 20/9/07

CHEERS JULIE

Belmo is off to russia for world cup and according to the SPC results page its on from 3rd to 11th november. Something tells me he cant be in two places at once. Anyways good luck in Russia and bring home the gold.

SOME SQUAD CHANGES

UP DATE ON SQUADS
PLEASE NOTE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO HOLD SPOT FOR B SQUAD AS WE HAVE PEOPLE WANTING TO BOWL B SQUAD WE ARE NOW ABLE TO TAKE DEPOSITS OVER PHONE ON 02 63 319922

UP DATED SQUADS

A SQUAD

1. JULIE PRICE
2. JEREMY HILL
3. KEN MCLACHLAN
4. ANOTHY LAMONT
5. AARON WILLIAMS
6. NEIL GRAY
7. LIZ GRAY
8. RODNEY BUSIC
9. JAMIE DYKSTRE
10. ANDREW O’DEA
11. LISA PATERSON
12. DAVID HALLS
13. CHRISTIAN PURDUE
14. COLIN VILLERS
15. BEN BERRY
16. JASON SCOTT
17 JASON OSBORNE
18 MICHAEL LITTLE

B SQUAD

1. NATHANIEL MASON
2. ROB MASON
3. RON BICKERSTAFF
4. STEVE PATERSON
5. ALAN SHEPHARD
6. KERYN DELANEY
7. JOSH CASSIDY
8. MICHAEL CRAIG
9. JP LI
10. DAVID ROSSER
11. RICHARD PALMA
12 RICK AITCHISON
13. CHRIS THOMAS
14. JASON DOUST
15. MICHAEL CUNNINGHAM
16. GREG BOCHENEK
17. CHRIS COOPER
18. MICK BURKE
19. SIMON DICKERSON
20. TOM STEWART
21. ADAM GOLDBERG
22 MATT RILEY
23 SHAUN CUMMINGS
24. JUSTIN KENNEDY
25. MATTHEW WORMALD
26. DEAN JUDD
27. BRI-ANNE BUTLER
28. SCOTT ROBERTSON
29. ROBERT FIELD
30. NICK GREEN
31. JON GREEN
32 JASON BROWN
RESERVES

BECAUSE OF HIGH DEMAND FOR B SQUAD PLEASE NOTE THAT DEPOSIT TO BE PAID BY THE 20/9/07
THOSE IN BOLD HAVE PAID THERE DEPOSIT THANK YOU FOR THEM CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL IN NOVEMBER
CHEERS JULIE

SOME SQUAD CHANGES

UP DATE ON SQUADS

UP DATED SQUADS

A SQUAD

1. JULIE PRICE
2. JEREMY HILL
3. KEN MCLACHLAN
4. ANOTHY LAMONT
5. AARON WILLIAMS
6. NEIL GRAY
7. LIZ GRAY
8. RODNEY BUSIC
9. JAMIE DYKSTRE
10. ANDREW O’DEA
11. LISA PATERSON
12. DAVID HALLS
13. DON MCRAE
14. COLIN VILLERS
15. BEN BERRY
17 JASON OSBORNE
18 MICHAEL LITTLE

B SQUAD

1. NATHANIEL MASON
2. ROB MASON
3. RON BICKERSTAFF
4. STEVE PATERSON
5. ALAN SHEPHARD
6. KERYN DELANEY
7. JOSH CASSIDY
8. MICHAEL CRAIG
9. JP LI
10. DAVID ROSSER
11. RICHARD PALMA
12 RICK AITCHISON
13. CHRIS THOMAS
14. JASON DOUST
15. MICHAEL CUNNINGHAM
16. GREG BOCHENEK
17. JASON SCOTT
18. ADAM GOLDBERG
19. MATT RILEY
20. SHAUN CUMMINGS
21. JUSTIN KENNEDY
22. MATTHEW WORMALD
23. DEAN JUDD
24. BRI-ANNE BUTLER
25. SCOTT ROBERTSON
26. ROBERT FIELD
27. NICK GREEN
28. JON GREEN
29 JASON BROWN
RESERVES

THOSE IN BOLD HAVE PAID THERE DEPOSIT THANK YOU FOR THEM CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL IN NOVEMBER
CHEERS JULIE

SOME SQUAD CHANGES

UP DATE ON SQUADS

UP DATED SQUADS

A SQUAD

1. JULIE PRICE
2. JEREMY HILL
3. KEN MCLACHLAN
4. ANOTHY LAMONT
5. AARON WILLIAMS
6. NEIL GRAY
7. JASON SCOTT
8. RODNEY BUSIC
9. JAMIE DYKSTRE
11. LISA PATERSON
12. DAVID HALLS
13. DON MCRAE
14. COLIN VILLERS
15. BEN BERRY
17 JASON OSBORNE
18 MICHAEL LITTLE

B SQUAD

1. NATHANIEL MASON
2. ROB MASON
3. RON BICKERSTAFF
4. STEVE PATERSON
5. ALAN SHEPHARD
6. KERYN DELANEY
7. JOSH CASSIDY
8. MICHAEL CRAIG
9. JP LI
10. DAVID ROSSER
11. RICHARD PALMA
12 RICK AITCHISON
13. CHRIS THOMAS
14. JASON DOUST
15. MICHAEL CUNNINGHAM
16. GREG BOCHENEK
17. ADAM GOLDBERG
18. MATT RILEY
19. SHAUN CUMMINGS
20. JUSTIN KENNEDY
21. MATTHEW WORMALD
22. DEAN JUDD
23. BRI-ANNE BUTLER
24. SCOTT ROBERTSON
25. ROBERT FIELD
26. NICK GREEN
27. JON GREEN
28 JASON BROWN
RESERVES

CHEERS JULIE

SOME SQUAD CHANGES

UP DATE ON SQUADS

UP DATED SQUADS

A SQUAD

1. JULIE PRICE
2. JEREMY HILL
3. KEN MCLACHLAN
4. ANOTHY LAMONT
5. AARON WILLIAMS
6. NEIL GRAY
7. JASON SCOTT
8. RODNEY BUSIC
9. JAMIE DYKSTRE
11. LISA PATERSON
12. DAVID HALLS
13. DON MCRAE
14. MARK SEAGRAVES
15. BEN BERRY
17 JASON OSBORNE
18 MICHAEL LITTLE

B SQUAD

1. NATHANIEL MASON
2. ROB MASON
3. RON BICKERSTAFF
4. STEVE PATERSON
5. ALAN SHEPHARD
6. KERYN DELANEY
7. JOSH CASSIDY
8. MICHAEL CRAIG
9. JP LI
10. DAVID ROSSER
12 RICK AITCHISON
13. CHRIS THOMAS
14. JASON DOUST
15. MICHAEL CUNNINGHAM
16. GREG BOCHENEK
17. ADAM GOLDBERG
18. MATT RILEY
19. SHAUN CUMMINGS
20. JUSTIN KENNEDY
21. MATTHEW WORMALD
22. DEAN JUDD
23. BRI-ANNE BUTLER
24. SCOTT ROBERTSON
25. ROBERT FIELD
26. NICK GREEN
27. JON GREEN
28 JASON BROWN
RESERVES

CHEERS JULIE

HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET A COUPLE MORE ENTRIES IN THE LAST WEEK
A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED WITH NUNBERS FALLING OFF IN THE LAST WEEK HOPEFULLY THE PRIZE FUND WONT FALL TO MUCH HAVE IT UP DATED FOR YOU ALL IN THE WEEK
CHEERS JULIE

Is the oil pattern going to be put up on here before the tournament ??
With the authority22 i hope we get nice tricky pattern, to sort the men from the boys so to speak.. house pattern need not apply!

Sorry Julie & Dwayne,
Another pullout - Rodney Busic has just told me he can't bowl in the tournament. Can you take him out of A squad please.
See you guys on Friday.
Ken

Dont you just love the guys that say they want to bowl in a tournament then always pull out at the last minute. this tournament was advertised 5 months ago and was nearly full in only a couple of days and now all of a sudden with a week to go people say they cant make it. thats crap. you know before you put your name down for a tournament that you can either make it or not. All i am saying is dont place your name down if your not going to be commited to bowling.

Patto
Im interested...
Are you suggesting that the patterns laid for league last week were to tough and that we should just run with our standard house pattern for Pitstop?

Dwayne

Dont you just love the guys that say they want to bowl in a tournament then always pull out at the last minute. this tournament was advertised 5 months ago and was nearly full in only a couple of days and now all of a sudden with a week to go people say they cant make it. thats crap. you know before you put your name down for a tournament that you can either make it or not. All i am saying is dont place your name down if your not going to be commited to bowling.

right on

the thing that i am annoyed about is that people complain that there is no tournaments in NSW well here is one, and i notice alot of those people who complain arent bowling

come on people give ur support

will up date squads tonight thank adam
thanks to all who are getting behind us we are trying to get a tournament up and running for the first time
so any guys or girls out there thinking of bowling we still need more bowlers
cheer julie

I was definetly thinking of bowling in this tournament but because of my committments to bowling in Inter District on the Saturday at 2.00pm at Penrith i am unable to.

being that the first squad is at 10.00am by the time it finished i would not be in a position to be able to get back to penrith by 2.00pm, its a shame but hopefully in the future i will be able to take part in these tournaments like this one and also orange as i am one who looks to participate in these types of tournaments but being that i am also in the weekly Inter District leagues on weekends it makes it difficult but being that our team next year looks like having 8 bowlers i gives me more scope to take part in them.

You could always have a squad starting at 7am or after 8pm just for me lol, just jokes, don't think it would be fun bowling by myself as i enjoy the interaction between bowlers that bowling brings which is one of my reasons i bowl in the first place.

Good luck with the tournament i hope it is a success and that it is on again next year as i will definetly come out for that one.

Hope to see you all in Canberra in December for those bowling in the Brunswick Cup

Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

I am looking forward to all the bowling, but I am tired of people asking for early and late night, it is really hard to run an event for that long and in NSW it's hard to get the numbers for the Squads During the day. Plus the event organisers need to have time to rest between days as well, having a squad that starts at 8pm means organisers don't ent out until the early hours of the morning to then return for the first squad on the sunday morning at 6am thats just not smart.

I am looking forward to seeing what Julie and her team have put together. See you on Friday nest week

Back
Top Bottom