More questions for the TBA

Q

QBert

How are our 4 male youth power players going to perform when only the "down and in" shot wins medals?? That's the story according to the newly announced youth team coach.

TBA have struck again naming a coach known for his skills at teaching bowling on a powder puff level, yet all bowlers named in this years male youth team put enough revs on the ball to leave burn marks at the break point.

Why is he allowed to continue in any sort of coaching position in this country? Why doesnt TBA appoint someone who for one doesnt fall asleep, can see past the foul line, and knows the type of shot our bowlers will be using overseas.

Can someone please let us know who has been named as Coach, Manager, and any other position for the Youth Team?

do the Youth have captains? If so, Who?

Big Bob.

This is what we received from the TBA a little while ago:

Kevin Brawn - Boys Coach
Edwina Wade - Girls Coach
Barry Walsh - Assistant Coach
Ron Hoppe - Technical Advisor
Peter Coburn - Boys Manager
Lorraine McLoughlin - Girls Manager

Hey Qbert,

Are you saying that the boys wont win medals because of our shots or becasue of the coaches named ???

I think it is funny that u even describe me as a power play, and me leaving burn marks on a break point that will be the day.
icon_smile.gif

Jez!!!!
power shot??? hahahaha
don't make me laugh...
take it easy mate!

Come on Jez, you know your fingers burn when you let it rip! You got to be throwing at least 16 revs a shot! If your a power player, whats Belmo?? I've got an idea, a "FREAK"..........

Ok - jez and alot of finger...haha that is an interesting thought
icon_wink.gif

But seriously - QBERT why is it that whenever you post it is always derogative against a player, coach, someone - I just don't understand...
icon_confused.gif

Lilone,

Didn't you know that QBERT and NEGATIVITY are twins!!!
icon_confused.gif

A couple of questions.
Why do we continually knock or bag everyone?
Do we have the best bowlers in the world?
Do we have the best coaches in the world?
Answer probably not
So why dont we all support each other, and learn to be the best in the world, instead of bagging everyone.
Lets get on with it and tenpin bowling in Australia a positive, and growing sport instead of a negative and dieing sport.
Your comments please

Back
Top Bottom