3rd-300
4th-200
5th-150
6th-120

FORMAT:
qualifying:
8 games qualifying, scratch event. cut to top ten bowlers

MATCH PLAY:
top 10 will bowl one round of head to head with bonus pins awarded for each game won. 20 pins for a win and 10 pins for a draw. Qualifying pinfall wil not carry over.

TOURNAMENT CONDITIONS:
briefing wil take place after check in closes

bowlers must wear acceptable attire ie collard shirt and slacks.

all bowlers participating in this event are sunject to t.b.a code of conduct.

bowlers are not permitted to smoke or drink alcohol during the session or series of continuous games in this tournament

any matters not covered in these conditions will be decided by the tournament director.

entry fee: $120.00
a $20.00 non refundable deposit is required with entry form

entry posted to:
Ian Maguire
AMF MOONAH BOWL
162 Main Road
Moonah Tas

hmmm a grand could come in handy... i wonder if i'll be able to bowl it while i'm there?? when do entries have to be in???

Later

How Many entries is it based on???? I will assume that maybe it is 18. ie payout 1 in 3. Will be interesting to see who fronts up!

actually its based off 32 bowlers*cringe* Im just trying to do ian a favour by putting it on here to help get some interest.
adrian if your down here for it rock up on the day by try and gert the entry form in about a week before hand, if you need a place to crash to mine is open.

Hey jace thanx for that bit of info, guess i might bowl in it if i get there, and thanx for the offer too,

Later

I WILL BE BOWLING AFTER THE WEEKEND,I HAVE DEVELOPED AN AWESOME RELEASE AND IT DOESN'T WORK TOO BADLY IF YOU CHECK OUT THE SCORES FROM THE 2002 BOWLER OF THE YEAR PLAYED LAST WEEKEND SO I WILL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

for those who are interested or who are going to bowl in this tournement definately could you please post on here or on the other post in the tassie forum section so I can get estimated numbers, and also so others can see who is going in it.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom